Not Getting Orders

hamid_231

• 3 months later...

Fiverr is frustrating the sellers. I’m facing the same problem—despite completing 15 orders with 5-star ratings and having great connections with my clients, my success score keeps dropping. I’m confident my clients gave me good private feedback, yet my score went from 8 to 7, and now from 7 to 6. I’ve followed all the steps Fiverr recommends, but it's not yielding any positive results

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I want to create a video for my Fiverr gig, but I can't find a good background sound. My question is, can I use the sound that someone else is using in their Fiverr video, like my competitor’s background sound?

Note: Please only reply if you know the answer. Don't recommend me to check Fiverr’s guidelines about videos.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

32 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

I’m confident my clients gave me good private feedback

Don't be so confident about it. If you have received 5* public reviews then it does not mean that your private reviews will be good too. You don't know about it because it's hidden. Success score will tell you about it. If it's dropping then it has to do with the private reviews because it has way much more weightage than the public reviews which is why it affects your success score too.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Don't be so confident about it. If you have received 5* public reviews then it does not mean that your private reviews will be good too. You don't know about it because it's hidden. Success score will tell you about it. If it's dropping then it has to do with the private reviews because it has way much more weightage than the public reviews which is why it affects your success score too.

This must be 1500th post on the forum (in the last 7 months) with almost same wording and (misguided) confidence!! 

Everyone treats public ratings like gospel. 🫠

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

This must be 1500th post on the forum (in the last 7 months) with almost same wording and (misguided) confidence!! 

Everyone treats public ratings like gospel. 🫠

Remember, they (sellers) were the ones who raised the voice on it (make private reviews visible). Fiverr heard our voices but made it possible in the Success Scores form (in different way).

Now, Fiverr has made it possible so it's their (sellers) time to complain now. Like, what's wrong with them (sellers)? I am so annoyed because of these questions and topics. :classic_wacko:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hamid_231 said:

Note: Please only reply if you know the answer. Don't recommend me to check Fiverr’s guidelines about videos.

So you want other sellers to confirm whether you can COPY/RIP OFF another seller's gig content??? 😂

And then demanding accurate answers for it. 🥲

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE”: SOUTH PARK – SEASON 19 REVIEW | The Cinema Fix  presents

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

This is the very reasson that Fiverr guidelines exist. 

But I will keep it brief,  NO you can't! it's at best immoral and at worst, it's likely to get you into a lot of trouble.   

I agree with the guys above. It takes a certain amount of arrogance to ask a question such as yours, and expect people to empathise with what you're asking! 

Edited by breals
  • Up 2
  • Support 2

5 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I don’t want to say this, but please don’t reply to my question, especially you, because you always come across as rude in your responses.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

The reality is Fiverr doesn't increase your success score based on your confidence, so please check your gig performance from the "Level Overview" page and see what you have to improve from your next order.

Yeah, I checked that and it show client satisfaction is negatively affecting my gig. So, I completed almost 10 orders in a row and made sure my clients were satisfied with my service. You know, my clients are coming back to me and want to continue working with me. So, what does that mean if your buyers are returning? I think Fiverr is doing something that’s totally beyond the sellers understanding

• Like 1
  • Support 1

5 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Like, what's wrong with them (sellers)?

I think it would be helpful to see sellers express things like "I had this problem, did this with the help of provided documentation, and here's the measurable positive outcome." Because, right now it looks like the majority of sellers do not think it was beneficial, so I guess that could be the answer to "what's wrong with thee sellers?" I know I'm only going off of forum posts here and a few other places, but, still....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

I don’t want to say this, but please don’t reply to my question, especially you, because you always come across as rude in your responses.

On the forum, everyone can give their opinion. What @smartdezigns says is not rude in my opinion, she mentions the facts.

At the moment no one can say how you can guarantee an increase in the success score.
I deliver an average of just over 20 orders per month. So since they started with the success score I have delivered about 150 orders. 99% of my reviews have 5 stars. A few are between 4.5 and 5 stars. There are quite a few great reviews among them. Even Fiverr sends me a notification now and then to "highlight" such a review. And yet my success score does not increase. I have a 9 and despite all my efforts the score does not increase.

I now wonder why your score would increase after "only" 15 5-star reviews. I have received 10 times more and my score does not move at all.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

Or accept that she definitely knows BETTER than most of us and has seen thousands of sellers arrive on the forum, screaming/demanding answers and then disappear into oblivion.

Primarily because she has spent a successful decade on this platform (check the pinned post section on top right side of the forum homepage/index). 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

Yeah, I checked that and it show client satisfaction is negatively affecting my gig.

It means that your client might have left negative feedback in the private review. Just because the client returns for your service doesn't mean they didn't leave bad private feedback. On Fiverr, private feedback is like a bad neighbor—someone who talks behind your back.

• Like 2