Success Score improve

I definitely know there are tons of new sellers, and this obviously flips the rankings month by month. Unfortunately, it's a highly meritocratic and competitive system. But then again, all of freelancing is like that, being a global phenomenon means there's a lot of competition. Sadly, there's no solution other than to keep doing what you believe in, your art and passion, give it your all, and wait for the following years to reap the benefits of your work.

• Like 12

This is a marketing place where some people come to find solutions to their problems and others are here to sell the solutions. Strangers don't know the end result of interactions. So they only have to see the presentation of sellers how they expose themselves. In all this process of presentation of services, the original talent gets deposited under stacks. So they have to wait for the first accidental deal and its result. Then they get first hope to be prompted in the sequence. And the original asset they get is their repeated clients and their links. So it is all the game of presentation, wait, watch and see to a first client arrival in the system. Then starts your ability to communicate and skill in your original job.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, shahmurad2 said:

Is there anyone here who has successfully improved their success score after it dropped low? Kindly share your experience so we can stay motivated.

yes i improved, on one gig from 6 to 7

i see new key "value for money" on that

so i guess score focuses on endorsements on specific key points like value for money, quality of delivery, communication etc

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, aimriser said:

This is a marketing place where some people come to find solutions to their problems and others are here to sell the solutions. Strangers don't know the end result of interactions. So they only have to see the presentation of sellers how they expose themselves. In all this process of presentation of services, the original talent gets deposited under stacks. So they have to wait for the first accidental deal and its result. Then they get first hope to be prompted in the sequence. And the original asset they get is their repeated clients and their links. So it is all the game of presentation, wait, watch and see to a first client arrival in the system. Then starts your ability to communicate and skill in your original job.

Where did you copy that from?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1