If I stay online in fiver for 5/6 hours in a day. Will this help me to rank my Gig?

onpage2345

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

This is the most confusing subject someone says staying online help to show you active on Fiverr that will make sure a good position here, someone says staying online is completely useless clients will only reach you depend on your standard gig service package and eye catchy thumbnail. It's still blur to me which one is  absolutely okay. 🙄

People who ask other sellers to stay online are either

1) So-called Experts outside Fiverr with no selling history/track record on Fiverr, OR

2) New sellers who listen to them and tell each other to stay online!! 

Both shouldn't be trusted. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

This is the most confusing subject someone says staying online help to show you active on Fiverr that will make sure a good position here, someone says staying online is completely useless clients will only reach you depend on your standard gig service package and eye catchy thumbnail. It's still blur to me which one is  absolutely okay. 🙄

It's not very confusing if you look at who says what. Name one seller with TRS status who have more than 1000 reviews saying you have to stay online all the time. 😛 

You're not going to find them because it's a myth, created by those who are just sitting around waiting for something to happen instead of making it happen. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

• Like 3

13 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

People who ask other sellers to stay online are either

1) So-called Experts outside Fiverr with no selling history/track record on Fiverr, OR

2) New sellers who listen to them and tell each other to stay online!! 

3) Or they are Robots. :classic_ninja:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

But I think staying online is important because, If any client search our services on fiver and filter for online seller then our Gig will show on search results easily.. Am i right or wrong?

We also have to make our Gig attractive for buyers..

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, onpage2345 said:

But I think staying online is important because, If any client search our services on fiver and filter for online seller then our Gig will show on search results easily.. Am i right or wrong?

We also have to make our Gig attractive for buyers..

May be but I'm not sure about it.

• Like 2