How to increase my success score?

rubeldmarketer

Question

The success score is a measure of how well you're doing as a freelancer on the platform. It looks at each of your gigs and how you handle orders and communicate with clients. Your success score affects how visible your gigs are and determines your freelancer level.

Your success score is calculated based on several factors, with more weight given to gigs with more orders. This ensures that your performance is accurately reflected relative to your level of activity.

The success score considers six key areas: client satisfaction, communication, conflict-free orders, cancellations, delivery time, and value for money. Each area has specific data points that are analyzed to provide insights into your strengths and areas for improvement.

To see what's impacting your gig scores the most, you can expand each gig to view detailed information about each key area.

Edited by aminul_design
  • Like 30
  • Up 3

On 4/16/2024 at 7:30 PM, rubeldmarketer said:

I have 7 gigs active on Fiverr. I'm also a level 1 seller. How to increase my success score. Please share your real experience.

fiverr success score issue.jpg

What I have learnt so far, leave all the other things behind and:
1- Just focus on delivering the good quality work all the time. 
2- Always try to exceed the expection of the buyers.

• Like 11

I am interested in your question. My level overview is following.

Level: New seller.

Success score: 4

Rating: 5

Respond Rate: 100 %

Orders: 10

Unique clients: 8

Earning: $520

processing project: 1

I don't receive Level 1 badge. Because success score. I want to know everybody's experiences.

Thank you for your time

• Like 9
  • Sad 5

success score metric looks at each of your Gigs in key areas related to the order process and your relationship with clients. Each Gig’s history is examined to determine an individual score, relative to other freelancers. These individual Gig scores are then used to determine your overall success score.

• Like 10

If you want to increase your success score, you have to improve these six areas: 

1. Client satisfaction

2. Effective communication

3. Conflict-free orders

4. Order cancellations

5. Delivery time

6. Value for money

• Like 11

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 8:30 PM, rubeldmarketer said:

I have 7 gigs active on Fiverr. I'm also a level 1 seller. How to increase my success score. Please share your real experience.

fiverr success score issue.jpg

It seems like no one has much experience with the success score system. We're all pretty much figuring it out as we go along! 

So far it can be said that a good review can change your success score. Not only should the Public review be exceptional, but the Private review should also be exceptional.

Edited by leadhunter0001
  • Like 6