I'm scared. HELP!

ali_ranjhaa

Question

Hey everybody, i have been making fiver account but they always got banned for some reason, recently someone suggested me to change my laptop and create account on some other device which helped and account did not get banned
Right now i am logged in on my mobile app with this new account but want to shift on my laptop for better surfing but too scared that it might get banned again.
Should i take the risk?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ali_ranjhaa said:

Hey everybody, i have been making fiver account but they always got banned for some reason, recently someone suggested me to change my laptop and create account on some other device which helped and account did not get banned
Right now i am logged in on my mobile app with this new account but want to shift on my laptop for better surfing but too scared that it might get banned again.
Should i take the risk?

You're not allowed to make new accounts if you get suspended. This is not allowed, as per the terms on Fiverr. 

• Like 5

Hi @ali_ranjhaa, please read our Terms of Service, you'll get all info needed on this:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Thanks for understanding. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ali_ranjhaa said:

Should i take the risk?

don't worry about . Go ahead and start your Fiverr journey

• Like 3
  • Up 1