How many days take to get an first order ?

sibajisusil

Hi @juannano,

Welcome to Fiverr Forum, it's full of information and great discussions.

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules as well as our Terms of Service, and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 6

16 hours ago, sibajisusil said:

is it trure that after publishing five gigs ,get a work order ?

There are no guarantees that you will ever get an order, no matter how many gigs you create.

For some, creating just one gig works great.

For others, the maximum number of gigs they're allowed still doesn't bring them any orders.

There's no rule.

What matters is that you create a gig that makes people want to hire you.

• Like 8
  • Up 6

Hello Dear ! You should first improve your gigs impression .after that your click will be rise up gradually. it is a slow and steady process. By the way      wait.....patience........success . click the link of fiverr, will help you learn better. 

https://help-pro.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17029221570449-Making-an-impression-with-your-Fiverr-Pro-gig

• Like 4

You could try editing your gig descriptions(s) and any gig images that could be improved.

eg. you have a gig for writing articles but also a different gig where the gig image says "FILE CONVERTION". If people who want the article writing gig see that text that might put them off the article writing gig.

In the gig "I will seo friendly blogs and articles write" the title could probably be improved. Also the first thing in the gig description says:

"Hello !wel come to my gig" and later it says "I work with 100% client satisfaction on a timing manner.". Those sentences could be changed. It says in the gig image that you do a grammar check. If you do a check (and edit if necessary) of the descriptions too then that would probably increase the chance of orders.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Truly Make sure your gig title and description accurately describe your services and use relevant keywords that potential buyers are likely to search for. This will help your gig appear in more search results and increase the chances of getting more impressions.

click the link below and read details

https://help-pro.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17029221570449-Making-an-impression-with-your-Fiverr-Pro-gig

• Like 5

Some of your gigs provide services that can be done nowadays by the buyer itself - converting file extensions, copy-paste, typing etc. Also, you used AI for gig descriptions and at the same time you offer writing blogs and articles. One would ask himself "Why doesn't he write the description without AI, as he is capable of writing articles ? ". 

You might want to reconsider what other skills you have,  create some new gigs, and delete some of the existing ones. 

• Like 8

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, sibajisusil said:

I have not get a single order although i create my fiverr account since more than 1+ year . Anyone can suggest me what is the problem to get an order ?

May be below link is worth reading for you:

• Like 1