Webinar thread

chopperbricks

35 minutes ago, nadiappp said:

I'd like to know why is my success score showing as -. My only gig has the score of 8. I'd be grateful to know the answer. Thank you.

Hi! This could be potentially a mishap. Our Customer Support team would be happy to review your account. To initiate the review, please open a ticket via this link.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, prof_arehman said:

They didn't address the following in webinar:
* Value for money issue (they said the price of the order wouldn't essentially affect your VFM rating when in reality it does. many of my repeating customers with 100% satisfaction gave lower VFM ratings and said 'Just wish it were a little cheaper"
* What exactly is the "Location inconsistency violation". And what do we need to do exactly to avoid it? Is it related to joining Free WiFi at Public Places?
* Individual Quantitative Rating of all 6 parameters for better "Transparency" which they are marketing with this whole new level system
* Will future order cancellations affect the SS if they are "Mistakenly Placed orders"?
* Can they Manually check a specific account's SS and change it if needed or it is all Ai Data Science driven calculated score and they have no say in it?

Hi @prof_arehman! These are some great questions. As you know, the new system is very complex with many intricacies. I don't have an answer to all these questions, but I can certainly do my best to try to find out. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Hi! This could be potentially a mishap. Our Customer Support team would be happy to review your account. To do so, please open a ticket via this link.

Hello 👋 I have a very stressful week since Fiverr is my main job 😞 Please tell me whether after March 14 the flagged accounts will be displayed in the search engine in high positions? (Will gigs be active in the search at all?) Will the algorithms take into account the success rate or if the account is flagged, then the algorithms will also ignore my Gig?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi @prof_arehman! These are some great questions. As you know, the new system is very complex with many intricacies. I don't have an answer to all these questions, but I can certainly do my best to try to find out. 

Ok, when should I expect some answers then? 
And if the New System was meant to be "very complex with many intricacies" then why it wasn't tested on a small category before implementing in masses throughout the marketplace affecting literally every seller on Fiverr?
On one hand, everyone is frustrated with this new system (Forum is flooded with unanswered questions, queries, and stressful experiences ), and on the other hand The product team at the webinars looks super proud of this new system and the people connecting these two sides(CS managers) are clueless about even most basic queries about this New System like they don't understand what is going on either like most of us sellers. 
Fiverr has really failed with this New Update making thousands of sellers working for years on Fiverr question the reliability of this platform as their earning source as well as if Fiverr really cares about sellers at all. 

• Like 5
  • Up 6

oh my god, 3 fiverr people and none of them answered not even a single question and then worse is that they are copy pasting everything...

nono, sorry the most funny part was "they are sorry for permaban of your life" ... is like "yes sorry for stepping on your cat, maybe we will also sofocate your dog and mum, but let me copy and paste this that doesn't explain anything but is holistically approved by the AI"

• Like 7
  • Up 4

6 hours ago, Kesha said:

I'd like to know why is my success score showing as -. My only gig has the score of 8. I'd be grateful to know the answer. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi! This could be potentially a mishap. Our Customer Support team would be happy to review your account. To initiate the review, please open a ticket via this link.

I did contact Customer Support. I am not sure if they understood the question. My question referred to the overall success score, not to the gigs' scores. They said:

Screenshotfrom2024-02-2303-15-21.png.3b3f265187c36a514f27934ec2df25d2.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, nadiappp said:

I did contact Customer Support. I am not sure if they understood the question. My question referred to the overall success score, not to the gigs' scores. They said:

Screenshotfrom2024-02-2303-15-21.png.3b3f265187c36a514f27934ec2df25d2.png

holistically the machine learning data analysed your score and copy pasted the same message sent to absolutely anyone else.

• Like 9

On 2/23/2024 at 1:45 AM, Kesha said:

* Individual Quantitative Rating of all 6 parameters for better "Transparency" which they are marketing with this whole new level system
* Will future order cancellations affect the SS if they are "Mistakenly Placed orders"?
* Can they Manually check a specific account's SS and change it if needed or it is all Ai Data Science driven calculated score and they have no say in it?

yes want to know the answers 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 4:45 AM, Kesha said:

so good questions... so good... no answer... but really cool questions.

Waiting Im Waiting GIF - Waiting Im Waiting Patiently Waiting - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 3