Webinar thread

chopperbricks

they lost me at "we tested this for 3 months" thats how much they care, 3 months. I had Flappy bird games tested longer than that....

Then the absurd way to avoid saying " its just chatgpt reading your texts and we dont know how it works, so we trust it"

• Like 12

They aren't clearly answering anything. They continuously talk out of both sides of their mouths [doublespeak}

Every single question is answered with "No, it doesn't directly affect your score, so don't worry, but it is included in the algorithm that compares you with other sellers in your category from which your score is derived" (not verbatim)

Also this>>>image.png.5ee380da15115c24c73b1c3898ff6a68.png

They sound like they don't know what they're even talking about, just covering the talking points they were given for the webinar.

This is not transparency - This is a bad joke

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Just now, chopperbricks said:

To be fair the people in chat at the beginning were unhinged just spamming, makes sense they disabled it.
But yep I agree, not answering much and well the whole "AI is always right" thing really annoys me

thats bullsh... it is very easy to block the 3 or 4 bots spamming texts in the chat.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, chopperbricks said:

To be fair the people in chat at the beginning were unhinged just spamming, makes sense they disabled it.
But yep I agree, not answering much and well the whole "AI is always right" thing really annoys me

Unhinged or not, there were good questions in the chat that they completely ignored. Not a single one has been answered thus far.

Every question they are answering almost sounds exactly the same as the ones from the webinar 2 days ago

Edited by voicedbyken
  • Like 7

"Your performance is no longer just your own, but is compared to other sellers"

My business model and client base are not the same as any other seller in my category. We may sell the same type of service, but that is where the similarities begin to fall away.

This will be abused. Guaranteed, it already is

• Like 8
  • Up 4

Just now, voicedbyken said:

My business model and client base are not the same as any other seller in my category. We may sell the same type of service, but that is where the similarities begin to fall away.

Same
I'm litterally the only seller providing my service for professionals in my price range on the entire platform (I do brick-built "Lego" model designs ready for production/commercialization).

• Like 10

It was exactly the Same Webinar that was held on 20th Feb😆 Even the same questions were answered and same topics and all. They just added one more question in it and the remaining 30-35 minutes, it was exactly the same as previous. ☺️ Didn't answered any new questions and I think they don't have any idea what is going on and they just wanted to complete this Webinar somehow without sharing or clarifying anything new.

Very unfortunate! What are your thoughts on it?

• Like 8

I was hoping that they will clarify something new 😐 or at least take some new questions this time but not, everything was the same. This time, added  one more question & they just asked about the feedback of webinar 🤣 in the end and that's it.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, voicedbyken said:

this is precisely what I wanted to say (actually did send it on a Q&A, but of course, got ignored). I understand comparing our performance on some general areas to other gigs in our same category, like how well are we rated in reviews for example. But if my service/product is unique within it's niche, being compared on absolutely every single thing to other gigs from different people is going to miss on the nuance and will be unfair as it will lack context. Our quality should be evaluated individually. Our buyers are happy, they say our product is good, we don't abuse nor break TOS, and we sell consistently? That should be the end of it! 

• Like 8

They didn't address the following in webinar:
* Value for money issue (they said the price of the order wouldn't essentially affect your VFM rating when in reality it does. many of my repeating customers with 100% satisfaction gave lower VFM ratings and said 'Just wish it were a little cheaper"
* What exactly is the "Location inconsistency violation". And what do we need to do exactly to avoid it? Is it related to joining Free WiFi at Public Places?
* Individual Quantitative Rating of all 6 parameters for better "Transparency" which they are marketing with this whole new level system
* Will future order cancellations affect the SS if they are "Mistakenly Placed orders"?
* Can they Manually check a specific account's SS and change it if needed or it is all Ai Data Science driven calculated score and they have no say in it?

• Like 8
  • Up 1

50 minutes ago, voicedbyken said:

Also this>>>image.png.5ee380da15115c24c73b1c3898ff6a68.png

They had to, with all the spam, political spam included. Too bad people who spam like that don't get permanently banned from Fiverr. Instantly.

49 minutes ago, kingpirux said:

it is very easy to block the 3 or 4 bots spamming texts in the chat.

New ones would pop up.

48 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

there is still a chance that the Flagged Account was marked by mistake?

Yes, and they say they're sorry about it. 🙂

47 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

But how can I investigate this decision? If the support corresponds to copy and paste?

Ask them to escalate the matter. And/or ask @Lena for help. Lena, sorry about tagging you!

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, prof_arehman said:

They didn't address the following in webinar:
* Value for money issue (they said the price of the order wouldn't essentially affect your VFM rating when in reality it does. many of my repeating customers with 100% satisfaction gave lower VFM ratings and said 'Just wish it were a little cheaper"
* What exactly is the "Location inconsistency violation". And what do we need to do exactly to avoid it? Is it related to joining Free WiFi at Public Places?
* Individual Quantitative Rating of all 6 parameters for better "Transparency" which they are marketing with this whole new level system
* Will future order cancellations affect the SS if they are "Mistakenly Placed orders"?
* Can they Manually check a specific account's SS and change it if needed or it is all Ai Data Science driven calculated score and they have no say in it?

@Kesha can you please answer these?

• Like 6
  • Up 3

13 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Ask them to escalate the matter. And/or ask @Lena for help. Lena, sorry about tagging you!

Hey @catwriter No need to apologize, I am here to help if I can.

@carrotymusic Your account was flagged due to violations of our Terms of Service.  It was reviewed multiple times by the relevant department. I am honestly very sorry, but there is nothing I can do to change this decision. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hey @catwriter No need to apologize, I am here to help if I can.

@carrotymusic Your account was flagged due to violations of our Terms of Service.  It was reviewed multiple times by the relevant department. I am honestly very sorry, but there is nothing I can do to change this decision. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

But I only had one warning half a year ago…. according to Fiverr's rules, it can't affect my account 😞 And after the update, my account was banned without warning and it doesn't even comply with Fiverr's TOS. It says that only the second warning can lead to a partial account restriction 😞

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1