Buyer review

rogzwt

Question

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Did you rate them? If you don't rate them (there should be an option for it at the bottom of the order page if they've reviewed) then it won't show their review on your account for around 10 days.

See:https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049982353-Reviews-and-ratings

I checked.  That's the case. The review will be visible after you give your feedback or the 14 days period (new rule) passes.

• Like 3

You don't have any reviews yet. That has to be a bug or the buyer requested and got the review deleted before you opened the notification (probably not the case). 

Try to improve your inbox response rate,  report all the spam so it won't affect your rate. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, rogzwt said:

Got a message stating a "buyer left feedback on their order"!

Where is it then? Where are my reviews?

Did you rate them? If you don't rate them (there should be an option for it at the bottom of the order page if they've reviewed) then it won't show their review on your account for around 10 days.

See:https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049982353-Reviews-and-ratings

1. Once your order is complete, your buyer will be able to leave a review.

2. As soon as a buyer adds their review, you will receive a notification allowing you the option to leave a review of your own.

3. Only after you submit your review of the buyer, both reviews will become visible on the platform. [technically it will show after about 10 days if you don't review though so this line isn't totally correct]

4. As a  freelancer, you will be able to leave a public comment on a buyer's review, which will be visible on your Gig.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

hi everyone

i have a quick question about inbox response i was busy for while and i had message in my inbox it about more than week how i can fix that and i took back and i try to develop a career as much as freelance someone can help

thank's already

• Like 2