How to become a Good Seller?

gamage2008

@gamage2008 

Hello Kevin and welcome to our amazing Community! 

Our fellow members and vetted Sellers will share their suggestions regarding your Gigs, and we will share with you some tips and tricks that might help you grow as a Seller. We recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Greetings! I'm Kevin. I joined Fiverr about two weeks ago. Since then I have noticed that I'm only getting impressions from around 7.20 a.m. to 10.20 a.m. every single day! why don't I get impressions after 10.20 a.m. ? Please tell me if this is a normal thing. I'm still new to Fiverr so I don't know much. I searched for an answer but I couldn't find anything....

And the weirdest part is that I can see that I'm getting impressions on that time in my mobile app but it doesn't show on the PC until exactly 10.20 a.m.!!!!

After 10.20 a.m. my Impression number doesn't go up in either mobile or PC version until 10.20 a.m. following day......

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gamage2008 said:

Since then I have noticed that I'm only getting impressions from around 7.20 a.m. to 10.20 a.m. every single day! why don't I get impressions after 10.20 a.m. ?

Gig impressions get posted once-a-day to the gig analytics dashboard.

This has nothing to do with time slots.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Judging by your gig profiles, you are off to a good start, (though there is a grammatical error in your proofreading title.) Your personality comes through in the descripitons of your services and I think this is always a good way to connect with customers.

The key thing is to provide a good service and to keep your promises to the customers. It takes a while for your gigs to gain traction so I would be patient, but as your business begins to build and you acquire more and more five star reviews, there is every chance you will succeed. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gamage2008 said:

I want to know how to become a good seller

Read Fiverr's Terms of Service. Essay writing (or any kind of doing homework for others, or anything that might be seen as doing academic work on behalf of buyers) is strictly forbidden. Another rule you might want to keep in mind is that, if you use AI to write your gig descriptions, you have to mention it in the description.

"I will proofreading and grammar editing for a low price" doesn't inspire confidence in your ability to proofread and edit someone's work.

• Like 15
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2024 at 12:37 AM, gamage2008 said:

Hey there! I'm Kevin and I'm new to fiverr. I started two weeks ago. I want to know how to become a good seller and get orders. So Fiverr experts, if you guys have any tips for me please share them 🙂

You started the same topic yesterday also and received advice too, from the seasoned sellers.

How about reading and learning to implement the advice, instead of pasting same text daily at multiple places??

• Like 11
  • Up 4

Hi Kevin, please stop creating duplicate topics, it's against the forum rules (and you're just cluttering the forum). Asking the same question/creating the same topic million times isn't going to bring you orders (or make you a good seller). It just makes you look like a spammer.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

• 3 months later...