The Forum Has Gotten a Makeover

Kesha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kesha unpinned this topic
On 1/4/2024 at 4:15 AM, Kesha said:

The forum serves as a great place for our community to connect, exchange ideas, and support each other. In recent months, one of our goals has been to enhance the platform so it can be more user-friendly and easy to navigate. 

We’ve recently made changes in an effort to enhance the experience, here’s what to pay attention to:

• Streamlined sections and boards- To make navigation smoother and foster a stronger sense of community, we minimized the sections and boards in the forum. Some were moved or renamed, while others were merged or altogether deleted. Sections such as “Welcome” and “Freelancer Resources” are examples of affected spaces. We also got rid of boards such as “Ranting Pot” and “Badge & Level Discussion”. We still encourage you, however, to share your thoughts and opinions on appropriate boards including any of the Feedback boards, My Fiverr Experience, or the Members Lounge. You can also ask questions concerning levels and badges in the Gig Advice board. 
  • Renamed sections and added clear descriptions: For the remaining sections, we have added clearer names for each. Further, each board has been given a clear description, detailing its intended use. Please review these descriptions before posting to ensure discussions take place in the appropriate spaces. 

With that being said, the forum now consists of four main sections:

1. General- For updates and casual conversations with a place for news, member discussions, and sharing your wins. 
  2. New members- Dedicated to newcomers from both our freelancers and buyers. This space is to be used for introductions and any initial questions. 
  3. From the community- Where community members can exchange advice, share feedback and suggest improvements. 
  4. From the Fiverr team- Where you’ll find educational content and helpful resources to help you enhance your results on Fiverr. Content is exclusively curated by the Fiverr team, ensuring information is up-to-date and reliable.

Niche sections such as Verticals, Fiverr Select and Seller Plus remain unaffected for now. However, anticipate improvements to these communities in the near future. 

Overall, our goal is for the forum to be a valuable educational resource, fostering connection, networking, and, above all, a successful Fiverr experience for you. We hope you appreciate the changes so far and we eagerly await your thoughts and feedback!

thanks a lot...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 4:59 PM, hafiza2003 said:

I'm new here so i can't show my opinion because great of great and best people all ready here with there valuable Opinion. But in future i will show 😊

No need future. You Can write anything what you have asked or opinions.

• Like 2