IP isuue and account problem

mohammadali2299

I am a Bangladeshi citizen. I live there permanently. But due to studies I am staying outside the country. I am currently staying in Egypt.. In this situation I wanted to open an account in fiber. All my information is from Bangladesh but I am staying in Egypt. Will there be any problem if I open the account? If there is a problem then how can I open the account.?

• Like 14
  • Up 4

5 hours ago, mohammadali2299 said:

But due to studies I am staying outside the country. I am currently staying in Egypt

5 hours ago, mohammadali2299 said:

Will there be any problem if I open the account?

The first thing you should do is check the specific terms and conditions of your visa and consult with the relevant authorities to ensure compliance with the regulations. In most countries (including Egypt), you are not allowed to work as a professional (be it a job or freelancing) if you are on a student visa. They only allow restricted jobs (e.g. you can only work inside your university campus, or only specific jobs outside campus). If you are caught, your visa may be terminated and you will be forcibly deported back to your country.

If you have permission from the relevant authorities, you should write a ticket to Fiverr Customer Support and send them all the relevant documents/letters and seek their permission before opening the account. This is the best way to avoid any complications (on your Visa and FIverr account).

• Like 9
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, mohammadali2299 said:

I am a Bangladeshi citizen. I live there permanently. But due to studies I am staying outside the country. I am currently staying in Egypt.. In this situation I wanted to open an account in fiber. All my information is from Bangladesh but I am staying in Egypt. Will there be any problem if I open the account? If there is a problem then how can I open the account.?

It is better to ask the same question to the Fiverr Support Team they will provide you correct answer.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1