Am i too old for fiverr?

seowithsofia

49 minutes ago, seowithsofia said:

I recently joined fiverr a couple months ago as a seller and i only see young people here. So i was wondering if older sellers even exist.. im 50+ btw 🙂 cant tell me real age because its rude 

Are you too old for Fiverr? No way! There are lots of young people on Fiverr, true, but there are many successful older people, too. @vickiespencer, for example, is a retired English teacher. Her vast experience is one of her unique selling points.

• Like 14
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, seowithsofia said:

I recently joined fiverr a couple months ago as a seller and i only see young people here. So i was wondering if older sellers even exist.. im 50+ btw 🙂 cant tell me real age because its rude 

There is no substitute for real-life experience and time-proven expertise. Looking forward to seeing you prosper on the platform. God Speed. 😇

Also, @vickiespencer More power to you. 🙌📈

PS I'm 42 and some of us do exist on the platform. 😎

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 13
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, seowithsofia said:

When you offer a solution to a buyer's problem, age becomes irrelevant as the buyer focuses only on resolving their issue.
Good luck with Fiverr! :classic_smile:

• Like 12
  • Up 2

On 12/16/2023 at 8:08 PM, melanielm said:

I'm 49. No one cares how old you are and, unless they visit this thread, they won't know. Why would a buyer care about your age? They want quality service, good communication, and a successful order process.

I was just curious about it. because my niche ( digital marketing ) i see really young talent working hard and good! 

• Like 3