Click and Impression

saiduradspro

On 11/20/2023 at 9:41 PM, Lena said:

Hello @saiduradspro

It is both beneficial and helpful to promote your Fiverr Gigs. By promoting your Gigs, you reach a bigger circle of potential clients which can lead to greater success and increased opportunities to grow your business. 

Gigs are not to be promoted here on the Forum. Only in the 'My Fiverr Gigs' and 'Improve my Gig' categories, members of the Forum are free to leave their Gig links presenting their Gigs or asking for advice on their Gigs. 

Hope this helps. 

17 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello All.

Fiverr users often think that there is a connection between the views and impressions they receive for their Gigs. However, those are just statistics based on these and other metrics. The results shown in the search are individual for each user. Also, please note that Fiverr does not guarantee impressions or clicks for your Gig. We do provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs and leave you to find the best way to make them appealing and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of clicks your Gig receives. The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered. 

In addition, please take a moment to check out these two articles where you can find more information about it.

Viewing Gig statistics and Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: Gigs 

I do feel both guidelines are great and helpful for me by following the most senior adviser.
I've kept both answers in my record book.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Today one of my Buyer placed an order without asking me and he purchased my BASIC package of 20usd.
As his requirement, he should buy my Standard 70 package.
When I explained that He wanted to cancel the order you guys knew a Canceled an order how much it affected GIG ranking.

The problem is, My avrage sales are almost 51. So if it gets down below 50 I will not be able to do a Zoom meeting on Fiverr.
So maintenance is the 50 Plus average, Can I ask him to TIp??

• Like 11

On 11/24/2023 at 12:14 PM, saiduradspro said:

Today one of my Buyer placed an order without asking me and he purchased my BASIC package of 20usd. As his requirement, he should buy my Standard 70 package. When I explained that He wanted to cancel the order you guys knew a Canceled an order how much it affected GIG ranking.

The problem is, My avrage sales are almost 51. So if it gets down below 50 I will not be able to do a Zoom meeting on Fiverr. So maintenance is the 50 Plus average, Can I ask him to TIp??

On the order page, you have the option to 'offer extras'. Take buyer's permission and send him a request for the extras for the difference amount between the basic and standard package. 

Also, a seller losing access to zoom calls is NOT a buyer's problem but if he understands the difference between your packages and is ready to shell out the difference amount, then use the option on the order page. 

• Like 13
  • Up 9

On 11/24/2023 at 12:14 PM, saiduradspro said:

Today one of my Buyer placed an order without asking me and he purchased my BASIC package of 20usd. As his requirement, he should buy my Standard 70 package. When I explained that He wanted to cancel the order you guys knew a Canceled an order how much it affected GIG ranking.

The problem is, My avrage sales are almost 51. So if it gets down below 50 I will not be able to do a Zoom meeting on Fiverr. So maintenance is the 50 Plus average, Can I ask him to TIp??

If he refused to pay the full price, what makes you think he will want to give you a tip instead? He doesn't respect you or your time, and he doesn't value your expertise. He just wants the work done for cheap (and it's possible he knows that a cancellation could harm your account, so he might be using that to try to force you to work for pennies).

As @vickiespencer explained, if it comes to the cancellation because the buyer made a mistake (as in, purchased the wrong package), you can contact CS and they might correct your stats. 

• Like 13
  • Up 6

I don't know the answer to that for sure but there could be some truth to it. I've been on Fiverr only just over a month and all my small number of orders so far came on a Monday/Tuesday. Although I did recieve a message today but he's based in the Phillipines.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If all the requirements are fulfilled on 1 April for the level 2 seller will I get the level instantly or do I have to wait until 15 April?

Someone told me after Fiverr's New Update it gives level instantly.
Is that true?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saiduradspro said:

If all the requirements are fulfilled on 1 April for the level 2 seller will I get the level instantly or do I have to wait until 15 April?

Someone told me after Fiverr's New Update it gives level instantly.
Is that true?

Once you meet the criteria for level 2, you'll move up automatically. It can take up to 24 hours after you qualify before this happens. You don't have to wait until the 15th anymore.  

Hope this helps and congrats on level 2. 😁

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...

Change your gig title, description, picture, price. If it is not right then give a new gig. You have to be more active on fiver then your gig impression will increase and if you have to do gig marketing then your gig will get clicks.

• Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1