Partial delivery

alnoorgraphics_

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes and I believe the reason is that if the buyer presses accept, you will get paid but the work is not complete and it will cause a lot of issues. So don't do that. As Donnovan said above, if you need to share a draft or get feedback, use the file upload in messages.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

deliver your order only once no matter what  don't deliver again until buyer request for Modification or revision. I already got a TOS warning in this matter don't ever try 

Thanks for guiding me!

One question please...

I have to send source files, mockups, print ready files etc. in my final delivery. So, will I have to send all again and again? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, alnoorgraphics_ said:

Thanks for your guidance! 

I have a question please...

In the above stated case, the buyer can take away my work?

Actually I am new so have some confusions.

Yes, they can and it is a risk. So if you send them, send them a rough draft or lower resolution and not the entire work you did. And also, if you're a Fiverr Seller Plus subscriber, you can get stats on the buyer such as reviews. It can show you if someone is genuine and has a good past record of buying. And I think the work you send on messages upload also has Fiverr watermarks on it. (Hopefully someone can confirm/correct this). But most buyers on Fiverr are genuine and they won't take the work and run off.

Edited by viciam11
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

11 minutes ago, alnoorgraphics_ said:

Thanks for guiding me!

One question please...

I have to send source files, mockups, print ready files etc. in my final delivery. So, will I have to send all again and again? 

send without delivery button only use delivery button once as it is showing deliver now and that should be your final delivery and if still he asking for any other modification just send him as a message as we do chat on order page don't use deliver again button

• Like 4