Tip

saiduradspro

Today one of my Buyer placed an order without asking me and he purchased my BASIC package of 20usd.
As his requirement, he should buy my Standard 70 package.
When I explained that He wanted to cancel the order you guys knew a Canceled an order how much it affected GIG ranking.

The problem is, My avrage sales are almost 51. So if it gets down below 50 I will not be able to do a Zoom meeting on Fiverr.
So maintenance is the 50 Plus average, Can I ask him to TIp??

• Like 11

Just now, saiduradspro said:

Today one of my Buyer placed an order without asking me and he purchased my BASIC package of 20usd.
When I explained that He wanted to cancel the order you guys knew a Canceled an order how much it affected GIG ranking.

The problem is, My avrage sales are almost 51. So if it gets down below 50 I will not be able to do a Zoom meeting on Fiverr.

On the order page, you have the option to 'offer extras'. Take buyer's permission and send him a request for the extras for the difference amount between the basic and standard package. 

Also, a seller losing access to zoom calls is NOT a buyer's problem but if he understands the difference between your packages and is ready to shell out the difference amount, then use the option on the order page. 

• Like 12
  • Up 9

1 hour ago, saiduradspro said:

If he refused to pay the full price, what makes you think he will want to give you a tip instead? He doesn't respect you or your time, and he doesn't value your expertise. He just wants the work done for cheap (and it's possible he knows that a cancellation could harm your account, so he might be using that to try to force you to work for pennies).

As @vickiespencer explained, if it comes to the cancellation because the buyer made a mistake (as in, purchased the wrong package), you can contact CS and they might correct your stats.

• Like 11
  • Up 6

• 4 weeks later...