Improve my Gig

najeeb1100

Of course you can. However, don’t use a video footage or background music that violates the TOS of fiverr. 

Being original and is what that matters. 

AI voiceover can be used in Fiverr gig as long as you don’t use any copied clips or clips that are copyrighted by others. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, najeeb1100 said:

Staying online on Fiverr can help with ranking. 

This is flat out false. Being online might get you more clicks and responding quickly to customers can increase your likelihood of converting enquiries into sales but being online has zero measurable influence on your ranking.

• Like 4

Yesterday, I asked a question about being online on Fiverr. After observing it, I realized that staying online on Fiverr can be helpful. When buyers are looking for a seller, they prefer hiring someone online who can respond quickly. If you are online on Fiverr, your gig will appear on top, giving you an advantage over other gigs. Although there is nothing in the Fiverr algorithm to rank your gig based on your online status, once the buyer selects this option, they can get someone online and respond quickly. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Screenshot (71).png

• Like 17
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 5:01 PM, najeeb1100 said:

Yesterday, I asked a question about being online on Fiverr. After observing it, I realized that staying online on Fiverr can be helpful. When buyers are looking for a seller, they prefer hiring someone online who can respond quickly. If you are online on Fiverr, your gig will appear on top, giving you an advantage over other gigs. Although there is nothing in the Fiverr algorithm to rank your gig based on your online status, once the buyer selects this option, they can get someone online and respond quickly. Let me know your thoughts on this.

In my personal opinion (and after being on the site for a few years) being online doesn't do much. The reason for this is pretty simple - your gigs are still fighting against thousands of others. 

I think back in the day when there weren't so many sellers who faked being online around it COULD perhaps be helpful. However, with the amount of people either forcing themselves to be online by staying awake for dangerous amounts of time OR cheating the system) there's just too many gigs turning up when you narrow it down to online sellers (or at least, that's how I feel.) 

Back when you could be one of the ten people online (when say, there were 300 gigs) it could mean a lot but now the significance has diminished.

Now does that mean that no one will get orders when they are online? No. But it's nowhere near as important as some other factors. 

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

Fiverr has given us the option to create more than two gigs, but a question has arisen in my mind regarding whether this affects the reach of other gigs. Since Fiverr divides the performance among multiple gigs instead of just one, it's important to consider how creating more gigs might impact the visibility and success of other gigs. I would love to hear your thoughts on this matter!

• Like 6

If they know what they are doing, sure they might be able to help in some areas. For example, how do your prices compare to the competition? Does your image stand out? Are you using the right keywords to appear in searches? (I recently noticed I had missed a keyword, and I had a quite considerable jump in sales as a result!)

However, I believe the key thing that impacts your gig is your performance. Do your buyers love your service? Do you get good reviews, respond quickly? 

You can have the best listing in the world, but if you don't offer a great service, it won't perform.

• Like 3

Hello @najeeb1100

Any test that you take can increase buyer trust and that is always a good thing. 

On 11/19/2023 at 11:11 PM, najeeb1100 said:

Please suggest other tests I can take to improve my impression.

Take the tests that can improve your skills and verify them. On this link Taking a Skill Test you can read all about tests and choose the ones that you find the most suitable. 

Good luck. 🍀

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Improving Impression is not related to test. 

Fiverr is an international marketplace and everybody use English language here. So English Test is a primary requirement for a seller. If you pass English and other skill test then your profile will be more trusted to buyer.

You should take the test associated to your main skills.

Test.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I am new to the Fiverr forum, and I have already come across many professional freelancers. I am impressed by their hard work stories and their tips to achieve success on Fiverr. Do you have any similar stories? If yes, then please share them with me. I would be delighted to read them 🙂

• Like 7