I want to fiverr job

khadizasharif

Hi @khadizasharif and welcome to Fiverr Forum!

Try searching the Forum to get some information on how to increase your impressions. There are many posts on how to become a successful Seller on Fiverr. I will leave here a few:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

My Story: $100,000 earned in my first year of being a seller

In addition, you can always check our Help & Support for more tips and tricks.

And since you are new on the Forum, please take a moment to read this great post and get familiar with it.

New to the Forum? Welcome! Here are 5 Tips for Efficient Forum Use – how to make the forum work better, for yourself, and for everyone

All of the posts are written by fellow Forum members and experienced Sellers, so their advice is priceless. 

Good luck! 🍀

Fiverr Community 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, khadizasharif said:

How to impressions and clicks my gig

26 minutes ago, khadizasharif said:

Please tell me how to impressions my gig

25 minutes ago, khadizasharif said:

How to impressions my gig 

25 minutes ago, khadizasharif said:

How impressions gig and click 

You can get more clicks and impressions if you eat a hard-boiled egg every morning.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

You claim to be a digital marketer. Use your expertise to market your Fiverr gigs.

You claim to be an expert in lead generation. Use your expertise to generate leads for your Fiverr business.

And only claim to be fluent in English if you really are. Your forum posts show that your English is at the basic level.

• Like 14
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...