video consultation facture

shaniiecom

Question

What are the steps to integrate the video consultation feature into my Fiverr services, and how can I determine the eligibility requirements and criteria to offer this feature? Additionally, what are the next steps and requirements after successfully adding the video consultation feature to my services?

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, shaniiecom said:

What are the steps to integrate the video consultation feature into my Fiverr services, and how can I determine the eligibility requirements and criteria to offer this feature? Additionally, what are the next steps and requirements after successfully adding the video consultation feature to my services?

You can read more about the feature here: Paid video consultations for sellers – Fiverr Help Center

However, the page doesn't say anything about the requirements to become eligible for it. I suspect you'd have to be Top Rated or a Pro seller to offer it. 

However, all sellers can initiate Zoom calls via the order page, meaning you could technically offer to meet up with your buyers even without this feature enabled on your profile. Just set up a custom offer in chat, and initiate a video call from the order page. 

You can read more about Zoom calls for sellers here: Video calls (Zoom calls) – Fiverr Help Center

Perhaps @Lena or @Kesha could enlighten us on the eligibility criteria for offering paid video consultations 🙂

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hello! 

To add to the guidance @smashradio provided, the video consultation feature is available to the following sellers: Level Two, Top Rated, Pro Talent, and Agencies. 

Thanks for clearing that up! It should be included in the help center article. Transparency, transparency 😁

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3