Fiverr Gig Promotion

webcut

Hey, I received Gig promotion once again. I set Auto for Gig Promotion. For One Gig Impression and Click coming nice but I am not getting any Massage or Even Order. It already charged $30+ for me but giving no outcome. Now I need to know 2 things.

1. Why the message is not coming or Even Order. Like I am seeing 22 Clicks but no Message why ?

2. Should I stop or lower the CPC for that Gig ?

Thanks 🙂

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@webcut adding more cap to your promoted gig alone will not necessarily help you secure more orders. While it will expose your gig to a wider audience, to actually receive more orders, your gig should perform well and be attractive. You need to offer something different and provide more value compared to other sellers in your category. The most important aspect is that your gig images should be highly appealing and capture the attention of potential buyers. In other words, promoted gigs can assist you in reaching a larger audience, but it's ultimately up to you to capture their interest.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, happywithai said:

You can try updating your Gig description for price, service description and so on.

I've got the first message after 1.5k clicks so don't rush into it. 22 Clicks is not so much. 😏

The important thing is to show/explain about your service in details.

Hey, It's not general click that I am asking for ! This is for Promotional Click if 1.5k Click happen for me it will cost $2000 for Promotion. I am saying for promotional purpose not for general click or order. Thanks 🙂

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2023 at 5:58 PM, webcut said:

massage in December

A massage in December sounds nice, especially with how much pressure we had this year.

Leaving jokes aside, this is vacation season so obviously people aren't as interested in buying services for their business, they spend more on presents. There are still active buyers on the platform.

• Like 22
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1

A massage in December sounds nice, especially with how much pressure we had this year.

That's funny :classic_laugh:

My impressions have decreased a lot this month, but I thought it was more due to the fact that I have not taken as many orders as in the last few months, due to personal reasons.

• Like 18

45 minutes ago, catwriter said:

@filipdevaere, am I the only one finding it unusual that so many Bangladeshi sellers speak Hebrew?

Most of them claim to speak multiple languages. I only pay attention to the "Western languages". So I never pay attention to Hebrew. 

Unfortunately, Fiverr is not taking any action against this.

• Like 16
  • Up 8

51 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I only pay attention to the "Western languages". So I never pay attention to Hebrew. 

I've noticed Hebrew because it's not exactly believable.

Other than that, they usually seem to pick whichever languages they think will bring them most attention. So yes, "Western languages".

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...

In recent times on Fiverr, many buyers are sending messages for data entry tasks and then providing a Telegram number. These are absolutely fake buyers. Have you faced the same issue on Fiverr?

• Like 10
  • Sad 3