Improve My Gig

oymusafir

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, oymusafir said:

i want to invite you to watch my profile and please if their any mistake i'm doing guide me profile name Oymusafir

Follow 80-20 rules to get success in life.

1. 20% core work directly boost your success. (Focus on this task with investing maximum time)

2. 80% general  work that not effective.(less focus and invest less time)

1. Create a gig is a general task. I believe you have done it properly. No need to check you gig by anyone. 

2. Now focus on your core job, sell your gig by marketing. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Over the last two days, magically, my gig's impressions have increased by 90%, but strangely, there aren't any potential buyers. People are asking about services I don't provide, and I'm viewing everyone as a potential scammer. I find it amusing that I'm rejecting every offer 😂. Some Indian friends are motivating me.image.png.535f746c2af2a89605c19eda3a640f41.png 

is there any suggestion i should try? in this situation?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, oymusafir said:

is there any suggestion i should try? in this situation?

Hi @oymusafir, Pay attention to what the buyers are asking for in your inbox chats. You are attracting them to your gig for a reason.

I once had a lot of buyers asking for Polish proofreading services (and then I found out my title - "I will polish and proofreading your writing" - was the culprit). So you're right in thinking that you may be using the wrong keywords somewhere to attract those buyers. Check your title, tags, and words in your gig descriptions to make sure you have keywords that will attract the right customers.

I found that high impressions isn't necessarily what you want - you want relevant impressions with buyers who will actually buy your services. I'd rather have low impressions (with more clicks and orders) than higher impressions with spammy responses.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Pay attention to what the buyers are asking for in your inbox chats. You are attracting them to your gig for a reason.

No they actually asking for similar kind of service. in same category but I already do that job for one person. he scammed me and I got TOS  Warning as well so that's why I'm trying to avoid.

• Like 3