My profile is not showing in search and fiverr sending me save answer

alikhan7981

Question

Hello everyone,

my profile is level one and i have good rating with 400+ earning but my profile is not showing in search i try many time to contact fiverr support but always it is giving me the same auto reply for like 6th time. so any one please tell me what can i do. did i just disable my profile and move on to the next platform because fiverr not telling me the reason and not solving my problem. some guy told me you have to wait 90 days after that your profile will work and i did it but it did not work. so any one please tell me what can i do. thanks for reading it

fiverr ca.png

fiverr2.png

• Like 9

13 answers to this question

5 hours ago, alikhan7981 said:

some guy told me you have to wait 90 days after that your profile will work and i did it but it did not work.

Listening to “Some Guy” (probably a sailor from Canada) is asking for problems. 
This is probably the main reason. If the bad review is combined with a bad private review, then it can take 3 to 6 months to recover from it.
image.png.f8f76bd426f35009d968602afb0e4441.png

• Like 16
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Listening to “Some Guy” (probably a sailor from Canada) is asking for problems. 
This is probably the main reason. If the bad review is combined with a bad private review, then it can take 3 to 6 months to recover from it.
image.png.f8f76bd426f35009d968602afb0e4441.png

hello sir,
what can i do now this guy don't even know how to speak English and i wait 3 days and message him like 5 time a day that please if you have any thing you want to change please respond but he didn't and after three day the order is auto complete and after 4 days he came back and did this 😞 so tell me what can i do now wait or move on 🙂 and also thanks or message

• Like 10

4 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Unfortunately, one bad review like that can do great damage. Also, you can customize your profile a bit, there are some language errors. You say you have "too much" experience - like you want to level it down.

ok let me know if you see any other error or mistake Thanks

• Like 11

2 hours ago, rahadulopu said:

Go to fiver support hopefully they will resolve it.

Did you read the @alikhan7981's first post? He has been to Fiver Support. 

If you had read further, you would see @alikhan7981 has a 1️, which can affect your gig's visibility for 60 to 180 days. That is why he is having problems. Fiverr Support cannot resolve such issues.  

• Like 8

On 10/5/2023 at 1:32 AM, milos_siena said:

Unfortunately, one bad review like that can do great damage. Also, you can customize your profile a bit, there are some language errors. You say you have "too much" experience - like you want to level it down.

That "too much experience" is killing me.  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, maiariful42 said:

Unfortunately, a single unfavorable review might have serious consequences. There are some grammatical issues, however you may also somewhat customize your profile. You claim to have "too much" experience, as if you wish to bring the playing field down. 

Stop using ChatGPT to do this.

• Like 2