Is it possible to provide advice for a new freelancer on the Fiverr platform?

hassan_hasnaoui

I am facing a similar challenge. Despite submitting multiple proposals for jobs, I have not received any responses. Each proposal requires a significant amount of time and effort to craft, and I even expend additional "connect" points to bid on these jobs. Unfortunately, none of them have yielded any results. I am starting to question whether these jobs are legitimate or if the individuals posting them are automated bots. This situation is causing me to lose hope, especially considering the valuable time I have invested and the impending depletion of my "connect" points.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips from experienced users in this community. Your insights would be immensely helpful. Thank you in advance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 2

52 minutes ago, jimmy_liew said:

submitting multiple proposals for jobs, I have not received any responses. Each proposal requires a significant amount of time and effort to craft, and I even expend additional "connect" points to bid on these jobs. Unfortunately, none of them have yielded any results. I am starting to question whether these jobs are legitimate or if the individuals posting them are automated bots.

None of this makes sense for how Fiverr functions. There is no proposal process and what are 'connect points?'

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, jimmy_liew said:

I am facing a similar challenge. Despite submitting multiple proposals for jobs, I have not received any responses. Each proposal requires a significant amount of time and effort to craft, and I even expend additional "connect" points to bid on these jobs. Unfortunately, none of them have yielded any results. I am starting to question whether these jobs are legitimate or if the individuals posting them are automated bots. This situation is causing me to lose hope, especially considering the valuable time I have invested and the impending depletion of my "connect" points.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips from experienced users in this community. Your insights would be immensely helpful. Thank you in advance.

Full marks for humour if this was written n posted here with bewildered sense of sarcasm... 🤔🤩

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, jimmy_liew said:

and I even expend additional "connect" points to bid on these jobs.

Fiverr doesn't have connect points unlike 2 other freelancing sites that do.

Also Fiverr doesn't have the buyer requests option any more to allow sellers to easily send offers to multiple requests (so the only way to could send offers on Fiverr is to buyers who contact you or in reply to buyer briefs).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jimmy_liew said:

Are you sure that you are talking about Fiverr? I don't think so because Fiverr has no connect point system but other freelancing platform has (unfortunately, I cannot mention the name of that platform). You are confused actually. It's Fiverr.. Not other platform where connect point system is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jimmy_liew said:

You're asking on the wrong forum. Your question has nothing to do with Fiverr. Ask on the forum of the platform where you're facing this problem.