Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my entry for the best cold message I have ever received on this site...

terrygrantvo

40 minutes ago, newsmike said:

How much did you quote him? 

Sadly, I never got the chance, but something tells me he would have tried to pay in Monopoly money.

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Wait what?

It's kinda weird for a prank but I have noticed an uptake in briefs asking for roleplay (not the same but!) so who knows. I'd guess it -could - be for some weird school thing or something (?) but I love the absurdity of it. 

Dude had a handful of reviews as a buyer and he'd been around since 2015, so not a school kid, I don't think, but yeah - I just want to know the story there.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Oh shoot, I wanted to hear more of this story!!! 🤣  🤣

I've replied with "I'm sorry, what?" before, in fact I just did so about an hour ago because I got a strange message about...well, not sure what he/she was trying to tell me, but dang, I wish you could have taken the gig!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Well, as someone with no boundaries to what to draw, i was asked to draw characters with enough n*dity to turn heads. Its not uncommon. It is however kinda weird when they send an attachment with a photo of their family members as the base of the characters.

Since i draw people getting impaled, why not also draw them impaled by other means too? Its a part of the job to be honest.

• Like 3