My Fiverr Impressions are very good but click.....??

alaminkhan786

12 hours ago, alaminkhan786 said:

This is my 1-month gig's impression. Gig number 4 is new, published only two days ago. Is it enough impression to get an Order? I need some advice from experts.

image.thumb.png.201bc22a65daf4a1222795212b9337c7.png

Check your description and saw are you provide services which client really want.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, alarafathzeem said:

Try to be online at many times of a day

10 hours ago, alaminkhan786 said:

I try to stay online as much as possible.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Lots of wrong advice shared here as pointed out by @filipdevaere staying online doesent help. Just install Fiverr App on mobile and try to respond as early as possible when you receive notification  

You are getting decent impressions for your gigs (on Fiverr Search results) but not receiving enough clicks ( actual visitors on your gig page ) and none of those actual visitors converted as a buyers 

For example for your first gig you received 1.7k impressions on search results and only 17 buyers visited your gig page and none of the buyer decided to buy your gig 

You should improve your gig to inrease your conversion rate  

I will suggest you to go through this free course from fiverr - https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Will it cause any problems with my Fiverr account?

Full Details: 

I received an order from an American buyer today. The order is such that he has some information on 1000 US companies in a Google sheet. My job is to manually extract that information from a website whether it is verified or not.

My question is, the website he gave me cannot be accessed from my country. So I have to use VPN to do the job. Now if I open two Gmails in two windows at the same time on the same device and use the Fiverr website on one and vpn on the other, will it cause any problem with my Fiverr account?

Maybe I can just keep one window open and the other closed (Fiverr Web), but the purpose of asking questions is to learn something new. Thank you in advance!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

9 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Being active for 24 hours, all the time, doesn't help you to get orders, this is only myth. 

You need to focus on your GIG title, description, tags and price. 

9 hours ago, amolgigs said:

Lots of wrong advice shared here as pointed out by @filipdevaere staying online doesent help. Just install Fiverr App on mobile and try to respond as early as possible when you receive notification  

You are getting decent impressions for your gigs (on Fiverr Search results) but not receiving enough clicks ( actual visitors on your gig page ) and none of those actual visitors converted as a buyers 

For example for your first gig you received 1.7k impressions on search results and only 17 buyers visited your gig page and none of the buyer decided to buy your gig 

You should improve your gig to inrease your conversion rate  

I will suggest you to go through this free course from fiverr - https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

@filipdevaere @abdheshkjha @amolgigs Thank you so much for telling me the real fact.

• Like 11

There is no definitive answer to how many impressions you need to get an order on fiverr. impressions are the number of times your gig appears in the search results or on the fiverr homepage. they indicate how visible your gig is, but they do not guarantee that people will click on it or order from you 

• Like 11

First of all, data mining and web scraping on Fiverr is completely a legal service and you are allowed to do so. Now, coming to the issue that the website is not available in your country. This has nothing to do with Fiverr and you can get your work done in any way you find convenient, be it connecting a VPN or taking a flight to the USA. Connecting a VPN on your personal system and doing your work is not a violation, but connecting a VPN while using Fiverr is indeed a violation.

So, make sure you close all fiverr related windows when you are connected to the VPN. One thing to note is that if you are using a standalone VPN software, sometimes disconnecting from the VPN will not refresh your original IP back, so make sure to go to "ncpa.cpl" in your system and remove the secondary connection that the VPN software has created and restart your router and your computer (so that your static IP is completely refreshed).

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 10

On 8/10/2023 at 9:24 PM, alaminkhan786 said:

This is my 1-month gig's impression. Gig number 4 is new, published only two days ago. Is it enough impression to get an Order? I need some advice from experts.

There are no threshold of impressions or clicks to get you an order.

You can try to be convincing with images and descriptions to turn those clicks into sales. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2023 at 9:24 PM, alaminkhan786 said:

Be patient and try to do proper marketing!

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...

it means they are seeing your gig but don't bother to click and see more about it.

There should be either or all of 3 things wrong here

1) Your gig video/image isn't captivative, that's the first thing the eyes stop when searching a long list of gig
2) Your prices are not competitive for your seller level and ratings/reviews.
3) Your gig title is not telling what they want to hear

So spend this time to work on those stuff, additionally make a nice gig description and also try to use a professional Profile picture. Look on some high ranked gigs and see what makes the difference (PS - be unique and DON'T copy)

Hope this helps

Edited by imeshekanayake
  • Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2023 at 2:01 PM, imeshekanayake said:

it means they are seeing your gig but don't bother to click and see more about it.

There should be either or all of 3 things wrong here

1) Your gig video/image isn't captivative, that's the first thing the eyes stop when searching a long list of gig
2) Your prices are not competitive for your seller level and ratings/reviews.
3) Your gig title is not telling what they want to hear

So spend this time to work on those stuff, additionally make a nice gig description and also try to use a professional Profile picture. Look on some high ranked gigs and see what makes the difference (PS - be unique and DON'T copy)

Hope this helps

what did I ask, and what did you answer? I said that everything was fine before, but now after completing an order, impressions are increasing very quickly but clicks are not increasing. Why is it happening?

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

first of all if you want to get more order,you have to get more impression and more clicks.By publishing seo friendly gig and active on fiver you can get more impression. but if you want to get more clicks obviously your gig image should be attractive and clickable then you can get more clicks on your gig. then yoy will get more order.

• Like 12