Spot errors

acelina_pro

Question

Hi, I hope this helps: Image is pretty, but doesn't look real. Almost too good to be real. I recommend using a photo that is more human, and down to earth.

As for your introduction I will underline any grammatical or syntax error suspects I spot. (I'm not an English expert, so my observations here may not be perfect) :

"Hello, welcome to my profile. I am a professional writer with years of experience in writing, I have passion in writing for clients to which it suits them and the content it is intended for. My writing prowess has put me at the fore front of my counterpart and proven me the best for you. I will be happy to work with you. Thanks in advanced."

You might want to double check those items that are underlined. As a professional writer, you'll want to convey a strong command of the language.

Your tags are all creative: 

Content creation
Ghostwriting
Book & eBook writing

However your "about this gig" section focuses solely on fast and accurate data entry. Creative writing and data entry are quite dissimilar. You may have better success focusing on one area per gig.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
Edited by jamescott
  • Like 12
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jamescott said:

Hi, I hope this helps: Image is pretty, but doesn't look real. Almost too good to be real. I recommend using a photo that is more human, and down to earth.

As for your introduction I will underline any grammatical or syntax error suspects I spot. (I'm not an English expert, so my observations here may not be perfect) :

"Hello, welcome to my profile. I am a professional writer with years of experience in writing, I have passion in writing for clients to which it suits them and the content it is intended for. My writing prowess has put me at the fore front of my counterpart and proven me the best for you. I will be happy to work with you. Thanks in advanced."

You might want to double check those items that are underlined. As a professional writer, you'll want to convey a strong command of the language.

Content creation
Ghostwriting
Book & eBook writing

However your "about this gig" section focuses solely on fast and accurate data entry. Creative writing and data entry are quite dissimilar. You may have better success focusing on one area per gig.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Wow in depth guide

spacer.png

• Like 11

3 hours ago, jamescott said:

Content creation
Ghostwriting
Book & eBook writing

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Do you mean my gig image or profile picture and I also have gig on article writing too... That's my first gig...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jamescott said:

Content creation
Ghostwriting
Book & eBook writing

However your "about this gig" section focuses solely on fast and accurate data entry

The "content creation, ghostwriting, book & ebook writing" are from the seller's skills section (not the tags section of that gig) and Fiverr shows those skills under the profile in some categories of gigs (non-visual ones). So it can be unclear now, but that's Fiverr that has put the skills list there (at the top of the gig) not the seller.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

The "content creation, ghostwriting, book & ebook writing" are from the seller's skills section (not the tags section of that gig) and Fiverr shows those skills under the profile in some categories of gigs (non-visual ones). So it can be unclear now, but that's Fiverr that has put the skills list there (at the top of the gig) not the seller.

Yeah....

Thanks for that but pls check my gig and tell me any error spotted there🙏🙏

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

pls check my gig

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do fast and accurate typing
In the gig description:
Maybe change "documents, Then" ("Then" probably doesn't need a capital letter after a comma)
Maybe change "now an let us" (maybe change "an")

Gig: I will do SEO and high quality article writing and creative writing
In the gig description:
Maybe change "your content writing content writing," (content writing twice)
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to "unlimited".

Gig: I will be your professional social media marketer
In the gig description:
Maybe change "your brands message" (maybe needs an apostrophe)
Maybe change "each platforms with" (maybe change platforms)

In the profile:
In the description: Maybe change "fore front" (should it be 1 word?)

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do fast and accurate typing
In the gig description:
Maybe change "documents, Then" ("Then" probably doesn't need a capital letter after a comma)
Maybe change "now an let us" (maybe change "an")

Gig: I will do SEO and high quality article writing and creative writing
In the gig description:
Maybe change "your content writing content writing," (content writing twice)
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to "unlimited".

Gig: I will be your professional social media marketer
In the gig description:
Maybe change "your brands message" (maybe needs an apostrophe)
Maybe change "each platforms with" (maybe change platforms)

In the profile:
In the description: Maybe change "fore front" (should it be 1 word?)

Ohh... Nice thanks so much...

Is the gig image and profile picture manageable??

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

Is the gig image and profile picture manageable??

The gig images are mostly okay but maybe the text could be moved slightly in further. eg. the "Article Writing" text in one seems to get very slightly cropped when shown on the profile. One of your gig images has a twitter logo I think and the logo on twitter was recently changed to X (whereas yours uses the old one).

Also in the profile picture is that image of you? If so that's okay. If it was an AI image then Fiverr wouldn't be okay with it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, uk1000 said:

The gig images are mostly okay but maybe the text could be moved slightly in further. eg. the "Article Writing" text in one seems to get very slightly cropped when shown on the profile. One of your gig images has a twitter logo I think and the logo on twitter was recently changed to X (whereas yours uses the old one).

Also in the profile picture is that image of you? If so that's okay. If it was an AI image then Fiverr wouldn't be okay with it.

Yes.... It was an AI but have now change it to my name logo... Is that okay??

• Like 8
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

It was an AI but have now change it to my name logo... Is that okay??

Yes the profile image looks okay now.

This is the community standards page about profile if you want to check:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

It is prohibited to:...

Use AI-generated imagery/video to create or verify an account on Fiverr, with the purpose of impersonating another person—or misrepresenting yourself

I assume the AI person in the gig image might be okay though you could check with CS if you wanted. There's a rule against "Both sellers and buyers are prohibited from using AI tools to...or generate faces of humans who do not exist.".  But I think that's against adding an AI face over another image/video

(see https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/ai-generated-content)

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

Yes the profile image looks okay now.

This is the community standards about profile if you want to check:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

I assume the AI person in the gig image might be okay though you could check with CS if you wanted. There's a rule against "Both sellers and buyers are prohibited from using AI tools to...or generate faces of humans who do not exist.".  But I think that's for adding a fake face over another image/video

(see https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/ai-generated-content)

Thanks for the splendid advice... So I can leave the AI on my gig image??

I don't have problem again right...

Kindly check my new logo now and rate it pls,🙏

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

Hello everyone... How is your day!

I want to know if as I have changed my profile pictures to my name logo... Is that okay?? And will it affect my gigs ranking?

No problem, you can change. I have already changed three times.

• Like 22
  • Up 3

33 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

So I can leave the AI on my gig image??

I don't have problem again right...

Like I said, I assume it's okay, but for an official answer you are best getting an answer from customer support or Fiverr staff could give you an official answer to it as Fiverr rules on it aren't totally clear. But you can read my post above on what I thought and why I thought it would be okay. And you can read the community standards link(s) yourself to check the rules.

33 minutes ago, acelina_pro said:

Kindly check my new logo now and rate it pls,

I'm not the best person to give a rating for your logo. I'm not a logo design expert and I don't have a gig for it. It would be better if someone on the forum who does have logo design gigs gave you a rating for yours if they wanted to as they could rate it more accurately/offer better advice. Though it looks okay, maybe 4/5. The "professionalism" might be a bit small if you want people to read it on your profile easily.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, acelina_pro said:

Hello everyone... How is your day!

I want to know if as I have changed my profile pictures to my name logo... Is that okay?? And will it affect my gigs ranking?

It won't affect your gigs, but it's always good to have your own pictures as your profile pic, instead of a clipart or logo.

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, laxmichakma7 said:

yes, you can do change as logo. but if you have a professional picture i think it would be better than logo name. should upload as profile picture. it will help you more and more as professionally.

I have a picture on my gig...

Pls check and my gig and give me feedback

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2b013b3822

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Hello everyone

I tried to create a gig on maths problem solver yesterday... But obviously it was not approved.. they said it is a Prohibited service and can't allow the sales....

So my question now is that if u search for the gig on Fiverr it will bring gigs so why did they now not approved mine and said it is prohibited 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

On 8/24/2023 at 1:00 PM, acelina_pro said:

Hello everyone

I tried to create a gig on maths problem solver yesterday... But obviously it was not approved.. they said it is a Prohibited service and can't allow the sales....

So my question now is that if u search for the gig on Fiverr it will bring gigs so why did they now not approved mine and said it is prohibited 

Hello too

Academic related services are not allowed on Fiverr. If others have not been caught then it does not mean that they are safe too. Sooner or later, they will be caught too so don't worry about them.

Read the following articles (Fiverr Help Center): 

1. https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020869658-Academic-services-on-Fiverr-The-Dos-and-Don-ts 

2. https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-service

I will also encourage you to read the TOS again. 

• Like 49
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Academic related services are not allowed on Fiverr. If others have not been caught then it does not mean that they are safe too. Sooner or later, they will be caught too so don't worry about them.

Read the following articles (Fiverr Help Center): 

1. https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020869658-Academic-services-on-Fiverr-The-Dos-and-Don-ts 

2. https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-service

I will also encourage you to read the TOS again. 

Thanks so much for the article....

But as I have tried to create the gig... Won't it affects my account or warning days as a new seller?

• Like 7

Your profile picture is an important part of your fiverr account. it can help you attract more buyers and showcase your personality or band. changing your profile picture to your name logo can be a good idea if you want to create a unique and memorable identity for yourself or your business.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

Just now, masterhand_gd said:

Your profile picture is an important part of your fiverr account. it can help you attract more buyers and showcase your personality or band. changing your profile picture to your name logo can be a good idea if you want to create a unique and memorable identity for yourself or your business.

changing your profile picture to your name logo should not affect your gig ranking negatively, as long as you follow the best practices that are shared with you, In fact, it might even improve your gig ranking if it helps you attract more clicks, orders, and positive reviews.

• Like 14
  • Up 2