Excessive traffic on gig

aqsariaz540

Question

11 answers to this question

As a new seller when I place my gig in low competition keyword, it will rank only in one condition when buyer search such specific niche, but when I use high competition keyword so there will be a lot of competition and there is no chance of seeing of my gig due to greater number of services, except in online status

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

No, excessive traffic on your gig does not create a negative impact on your profile. In fact, it can be a good thing as it means that your gig is getting more visibility and exposure. However, it's important to make sure that your gig is optimized for conversions so that you can turn that traffic onto orders. Here are my tips for you: "Write a clear and concise gig description. Your gig description should clearly explain what you offer and why buyers should choose you. use bullet points to break up the text and make it easier to read and make sure your pricing is competitive with other sellers in your category. you can also offer discounts to attract more buyers. good luck.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, aqsariaz540 said:

When there is excessive traffic on the gig, is it create a negative impact on my profile because of not getting orders?

5 minutes ago, masterhand_gd said:

No, excessive traffic on your gig does not create a negative impact on your profile. In fact, it can be a good thing as it means that your gig is getting more visibility and exposure. However, it's important to make sure that your gig is optimized for conversions so that you can turn that traffic onto orders. Here are my tips for you: "Write a clear and concise gig description. Your gig description should clearly explain what you offer and why buyers should choose you. use bullet points to break up the text and make it easier to read and make sure your pricing is competitive with other sellers in your category. you can also offer discounts to attract more buyers. good luck.

Optimizing your GIg for conversions is key to turning into orders😊

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I think it has both advantage and disadvantage. Let me explain-

say if you have a high traffic with a good amount of clicks, there will remain a high chance that you will  most likely get some knocks from buyers. Not to mention, it is an indicator that you have put the right keywords for your gig. But things will go down when you have a high impression with click but no buyer is messaging you, then I think  you should have a good look on your pricing and the other facilities that you are providing in the gig.

I hope that helps.

• Like 12

12 hours ago, aqsariaz540 said:

is it create a negative impact on my profile because of not getting orders?

In simple words and straight answer:- Yes, it does have a negative impact on your account as your conversion rate will be very low and Fiverr will not be happy to see a seller not getting any new leads. That's why the "Maximum Order Limit" feature exists for a reason.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

In order for your Gig to show up in search results, make sure your Gig's title and tags feature the same keywords people use when searching for services like yours. And how do you find those words? Keyword research, of course. Order a gig to find the keywords for your title that will drive traffic to your Gig.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1