Just got promoted to LEVEL 2

seo_rankxpert

I just got promoted level 2. This journey has been exciting and upsetting as well, but there is a thing Fiverr never disappoints you if you keep doing your best.

I'm looking for any suggestions from you experienced guys to keep my sales on track after Level 2 though I'm already experiencing fall of my gigs. THANKS   

• Like 28
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 9
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, seo_rankxpert said:

I just got promoted level 2.

Great job, @seo_rankxpert! 😊

14 minutes ago, seo_rankxpert said:

I'm looking for any suggestions from you experienced guys to keep my sales on track after Level 2

@smashradio wrote a great article to help sellers know what they should focus on whenever they level up:

• Like 24

On 8/15/2023 at 4:36 PM, seo_rankxpert said:

I just got promoted level 2. This journey has been exciting and upsetting as well, but there is a thing Fiverr never disappoints you if you keep doing your best.

I'm looking for any suggestions from you experienced guys to keep my sales on track after Level 2 though I'm already experiencing fall of my gigs. THANKS   

Congratulations 💐

• Like 22
  • Congrats! 1

On 8/15/2023 at 4:36 PM, seo_rankxpert said:

I'm looking for any suggestions from you experienced guys to keep my sales on track after Level 2 though I'm already experiencing fall of my gigs.

As a level 2 seller, returning customers are always a blessing.
fiverr algorithm often promotes new sellers more than a level 1,2 or a top rated seller as they have more clients/returning clients to get going

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 12:08 AM, akib0079 said:

As a level 2 seller, returning customers are always a blessing.
fiverr algorithm often promotes new sellers more than a level 1,2 or a top rated seller as they have more clients/returning clients to get going

Thank you and yeas I guess that's true.

• Like 8