Top Rated Requirements 2023

hamzafacts

Question

Now you can become top rated after earning of 10000$ after a new update of fiveer.But I think top rated seller badge will be manually added to level 2 seller or Pro seller by fiveer. And may be in future fiveer launch new badge like top rated plus it’s my observation only.How many people are agree with me? 

• Like 6

11 answers to this question

On 8/13/2023 at 1:40 PM, hamzafacts said:

Now you can become top rated after earning of 10000$ after a new update of fiveer.But I think top rated seller badge will be manually added to level 2 seller or Pro seller by fiveer. And may be in future fiveer launch new badge like top rated plus it’s my observation only.How many people are agree with me? 

7vrfv9.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, shaamim said:

It's quite disappointing. I believe Fiverr should provide sellers with reasons for not receiving the badge after being nominated. 🙂

It's an automatic nomination. You're just meeting the requirements. It's just like meeting the requirements for becoming the president of your country. You might have what it takes, that doesn't mean you will ever become president. I wouldn't count on Fiverr making me a TRS, even if I met the requirements for more than half a decade. They don't have to offer a reason why you are not a TRS. And honestly, aside from the badge, all the TRS benefits come from the Seller Plus program...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It's an automatic nomination. You're just meeting the requirements. It's just like meeting the requirements for becoming the president of your country. You might have what it takes, that doesn't mean you will ever become president. I wouldn't count on Fiverr making me a TRS, even if I met the requirements for more than half a decade. They don't have to offer a reason why you are not a TRS. And honestly, aside from the badge, all the TRS benefits come from the Seller Plus program...

hmm, that's right. by the way thank you.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, nickj2013 said:

Not sure if this true. I've earned twice as much and am still a level two seller. 

It doesn't matter how much you earn. In fact, earning over $10k just makes you eligible. You may never become a TRS, or you can become one next month. I just don't get it why people are so adamant to be a TRS. You can charge quite a lot even as a level 2 seller. And if Fiverr deems TRS as an appropriate title for you, they will make you a TRS. I just focus on my work and if it ever happens, great. I was TRS for 5 years and lost it due to health issues, to be honest there's no major difference. But if you want to set it as a goal, go ahead. 

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, nickj2013 said:

Not sure if this true. I've earned twice as much and am still a level two seller. 

There is much more to it than just the minimum requirements to be considered which you are referencing.  You can search the full requirements on the site easily. 

• Like 6