I am new and i have completed 3 gigs . I want to know 7 gigs is mandatory to publishing ?

shamima013

3 hours ago, raihannazam said:

Your Fiverr intro video must contain footage of yourself, since this is an intro video for buyers to get to know you personally. Approximately, 73% of people say they prefer to watch a short video when learning about a new service. Adding sound is important as you are providing service, tell about your services. But you can make as you asked, and you know what will be the differences and impact

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Now i'm understand.

• Like 6

Please Explain it to me. I don't understand it. 

Disclaimer: Only use images and content created, or fully owned, by you. Do not use copyrighted images or your Gig may be restricted or removed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shamima013 said:

Please Explain it to me. I don't understand it. 

It means use your gig images which are created/designed by you and content should be written by you in your own words.

Do not copy images and content from others. Otherwise your gig will be removed and you might get a warning i.e. account suspension.

• Like 2

Hey there @shamima013 

20 hours ago, shamima013 said:

i see my all gigs are denied and my account now reviewed. What can i do now? 

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. - Fiverr's Terms of Service

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information. - Managing your Gigs

You can contact our Customer Support for a more detailed explanation by sending an email to support@fiverr.com.

Thank you. 

• Thanks 2

On 3/20/2024 at 7:48 PM, Lena said:

Hey there @shamima013 

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. - Fiverr's Terms of Service

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information. - Managing your Gigs

You can contact our Customer Support for a more detailed explanation by sending an email to support@fiverr.com.

Thank you. 

Thanks for your valuable feedback .

• Like 2

Hey there,

You must make a video of yourself for your intro video. If you use another person's video then it is not allowed in this platform.

The video is only 20-60 seconds long so it should be easy to make. You just have to introduce yourself and let buyers know why you are the perfect candidate.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2