I am new and i have completed 3 gigs . I want to know 7 gigs is mandatory to publishing ?

shamima013

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, shamima013 said:

What can i do now? Please expert freelancer help or guide me

Aren't you a Digital Marketing Expert? If you cannot do anything for yourself then how will you work for your buyers?

Start using your Digital Marketing expertise for yourself. Also, improve your gig galleries (of all gigs) as they are not attractive for buyers.

• Like 18
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 3

First of all organize your profile more professionally, try to find mistakes and update your profile. To do that you have to visit your competitors profile and see what they have done. Instead of passing 4, 5,6,7....... months analysis your competitors profile and make your profile and gigs better than them. Share your gig to social media platform

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well, when you get a message and you find the sender seems suspicious, you can report that message as 'Marked as spam' or 'Report' in the Fiverr chatbox. After that, the user will automatically get blocked from sending you any further messages and it will not affect your response rate. 

I believe that there is nothing wrong with your profile/Gig if you get messages from fake clients. I think most of the folks on Fiverr have experienced that kind of situation at least once in their journey with Fiverr. 

I would like to inform you more that Fiverr has increased its security features. Nowadays, it detects suspicious users quickly and blocks or removes them immediately. 🙂  

• Like 2

That is not the purpose of the new Fiverr Agency. It's for businesses that already exist outside of Fiverr. 

Agencies on Fiverr are designed for established companies with a team of in-house experts, a solid online presence, and the ability to handle various aspects of high-scale projects.

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21099496893585-Fiverr-agencies 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Your Fiverr intro video must contain footage of yourself, since this is an intro video for buyers to get to know you personally. Approximately, 73% of people say they prefer to watch a short video when learning about a new service. Adding sound is important as you are providing service, tell about your services. But you can make as you asked, and you know what will be the differences and impact

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1