How to reach on time delivery to 90%

dp_social_media

Question

13 answers to this question

2 hours ago, dp_social_media said:

I have completed total of 8 orders

Fiverr only considers orders from the last 60 days and if your on-time delivery score is 67%, it means that your total orders in the last 60 days are 3 (and can not be 8). To complete your score to 90%, you need to complete 7 more orders.

Note: By the time you complete 7 more orders, some of your past orders may be outside the 60-day period, so keep that in mind.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, michmikaia said:

The main question you should ask to yourself is What can I do to deliver my work before the deadline in the future?

Come on man! At least read his question to see what he is trying to ask. I'm not sure why many people (including Grand-masters) are in such a hurry these days.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

29 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Come on man! At least read his question to see what he is trying to ask. I'm not sure why many people (including Grand-masters) are in such a hurry these days.

I read his question. And I answered any further to the question he asked. May be you do not understand also my point. 

If your on-time delivery score drops, it means that you deliver after the deadline.

According to your answer, even OP will deliver 7 orders, but still late, his delivery stat will go down again. That's why my answer.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

41 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

I read his question. And I answered any further to the question he asked. May be you do not understand also my point. 

I completely understand your point of view that you are guiding him that he should get his order delivered on time. I wasn't even targeting your helpful approach. I was targeting 'relevancy' which is missing in most of the topics nowadays. Did your answer help him to find the answer to his question? No?

So, I think, telling him to deliver projects on time "along with answer to his question" would have been a good way to guide him! That's what I was trying to convey: "RELEVANCY".

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 5