Hey Fiverr Family!

weeramuni92

Question

11 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, weeramuni92 said:

It's been 11 days since started a new Gig but no orders yet what could be the problem?

Orders don't automatically flow in as soon as you post a gig. I didn't get my first order for 14 days (and many sellers don't get their first order for a month or longer).

Are you getting any inquiries? After posting my first gig, buyers started coming to me, but not exactly for the services I was advertising for. I quickly set up gigs for the services these buyers were looking for and started to get orders.

• Like 15

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Orders don't automatically flow in as soon as you post a gig. I didn't get my first order for 14 days (and many sellers don't get their first order for a month or longer).

Are you getting any inquiries? After posting my first gig, buyers started coming to me, but not exactly for the services I was advertising for. I quickly set up gigs for the services these buyers were looking for and started to get orders.

Many Thanks for the advice, I am not getting any inquiries either

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, weeramuni92 said:

Thank You Very Much Mr. But I don't understand what did you mean by don't lie on your profile? can you explain further?

He was quoting your language selection as "Fluent English". Your description and writing style is merely 'Conversational' but you have decided to fill in that field with 'Fluent'.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, weeramuni92 said:

Many Thanks for the advice, I am not getting any inquiries either

How are your impressions and clicks looking like? Are they increasing, decreasing, or staying the same?

If you are getting impressions, work on increasing your clicks and turning your clicks into orders.

Clicks are related to how attractive your gig is to buyers - this includes your gig images, video, title, and pricing. If your gig catches the eye of a buyer, that buyer will click on your gig to learn more. Once the buyer clicks on your gig, you have to convince the buyer to either contact you or place an order.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

He was quoting your language selection as "Fluent English". Your description and writing style is merely 'Conversational' but you have decided to fill in that field with 'Fluent'.

Thanks My Friend I will revert it

• Like 9