How to remove a cancelation from my account

jayslater285

Question

I have recently seen that one of the two orders I have done is marked as canceled. This was done on the buyer's end, and only because some of his plans fell through and he didn't need my services anymore. Is there any way I can let it be known that this was mutual and not my fault. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

4 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, jayslater285 said:

This was done on the buyer's end, and only because some of his plans fell through and he didn't need my services anymore.

If the buyer says that they ordered by mistake, then CS can adjust your stats so that it doesn't affect you.

My client who ordered a resume (only to get a job interview minutes later) stated that he ordered by mistake and no longer needed my services. I put in a ticket to Fiverr CS and they immediately adjusted my Order Completion Rate (OCR) so that the cancelation didn't affect me.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, jayslater285 said:

Okay, I'll contact customer service, and see if they can do anything. 

It would be helpful to send a screenshot of the client saying that they no longer needed your services. Be clear that the cancelation was because of buyer error (the buyer ordered and then decided he didn't want the order).

Don't mention this ⬇️ as a reason, because many mutually canceled orders do affect your order completion rate.

2 hours ago, jayslater285 said:

Is there any way I can let it be known that this was mutual and not my fault. 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, jayslater285 said:

I have recently seen that one of the two orders I have done is marked as canceled. This was done on the buyer's end, and only because some of his plans fell through and he didn't need my services anymore. Is there any way I can let it be known that this was mutual and not my fault. 

IF there is no fault from your end. You should contact with the Fiverr Support Team and they will help you with this.

• Like 8