Will Fiverr promote my gig if i subscribe to Fiverr seller plus and will i be getting orders constantly?

allie_dm

Will Fiverr promote my gig if i subscribe to Fiverr seller plus and will i be getting orders constantly?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is it going to be as hard as normal Fiverr seller acount

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will be getting orders to keep up with subscription payments?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. How much can you rate fiverr seller pulse form 10 to 100

• 100% good to get a new order
    • 50% you might get orders and you may not it 50/50 chance
    • 30% not bad
    • 10% can't recommend

Question

Hi Please my questions is directed to Fiverr users that has subscribe to Fiverr seller plus I want to know there experience with the service  i want to know how good it is... will Fiverr promote my gigs to more buyers that will order my services so i can keep up with the subscriptions payment or is going to be as hard as a normal Fiverr account that could took months before an order could come in.. please help a me out let me if they are going to promote my gigs for more orders.

I want to know how good service is and if you are still subscribing to it every month.

Thank you

• Like 9

9 answers to this question

Hi Please my questions is directed to Fiverr users that has subscribe to Fiverr seller plus I want to know there experience with the service i want to know how good it is... will Fiverr promote my gigs to more buyers that will order my services so i can keep up with the subscriptions payment or is going to be as hard as a normal Fiverr account that could took months before an order...

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Hi @allie_dm! I'm on the Seller Plus Premium plan and I mostly use it to stop people from ordering my gig without contacting me (through the Request To Order feature). This helps me avoid unnecessary cancelations and to manage my orders better. I also really like the Advanced Analytics tools and my Seller Plus Manager. 

Seller Plus is a really nice program to subscribe to if your Fiverr business is going well, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't already getting orders to begin with.

• Like 15
  • Up 2

Seller Plus gives you advance analytics and tools to enhance your performance on Fiverr. For example - In a car race the car with Google Maps has more advantages as it will have access to various details (traffic, roadblock, weather etc). It has nothing to do with getting more orders. It can help you increase conversion rate and client satisfaction. Which I believe is a wonderful tool to have and worth the money. Thanks

• Like 11