How Can I Rank My Gig First Page?

doopgency

Question

13 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, doopgency said:

Could you please let me know how can i rank my gig and get my first order. 

Hi there.

Everyone wants to have their gigs on the first page. This is a competition. So, be better than the others. The others also want to be better than you. 🤣

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You want to deliver a great customer experience. It's not about you ranking, it's about making sure that people are happy with your work. If that's the case, you will rank well naturally.

As your opinion

Interviewer:
Do you have any experience in this field?

Candidate: I'm here to gain experience.

Interviewer: Well, first you need to have some experience in order to gain experience. 😂🤣🤣😂

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, the_graphicshop said:

Interviewer: Well, first you need to have some experience in order to gain experience. 😂🤣🤣😂

It's not like that at all. Focus on keeping buyers happy. Since Fiverr ranks based on buyer satisfaction rate, you need to keep your buyers happy. Otherwise they push you towards the back of search or even remove you from search. I offered a genuine reply that you can learn from, but if you want to joke, go ahead 🙂 I won't.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, the_graphicshop said:

As your opinion

Interviewer:
Do you have any experience in this field?

In your example, candidate should be applying at a school, not wasting an employer's time. This is why we don't call med students, Doctors.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 14

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It's not like that at all. Focus on keeping buyers happy. Since Fiverr ranks based on buyer satisfaction rate, you need to keep your buyers happy. Otherwise they push you towards the back of search or even remove you from search. I offered a genuine reply that you can learn from, but if you want to joke, go ahead 🙂 I won't.

Good reply dear Brother 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, doopgency said:

I have been working on Fiverr for a longtime but still i didn't get any orders.

If you didn't get any orders yet, you haven't been working on Fiverr, you've been waiting for orders.

56 minutes ago, the_graphicshop said:

Interviewer: Do you have any experience in this field?

Well, yes, at most jobs they won't accept you if you don't have any experience. Unless you're trying to get hired at a fast food joint or something like that.

• Like 11

How can I rank my gig on the first pages on Fiverr?

If you want to rank your gig on the first pages on Fiverr. You have to follow some instructions. Now I am going to share some instructions below:

1. First of all you have to optimize your gig title and description properly.

2. Then you have to choose the right categories where you want to provide the best service.

3. Optimize your pricing properly.

4. You have to increase your skill day by day.

5. You have to maintain a high response rate and quick delivery times.

6. Share your gig on social media as well as your website and blog.

7. And last point you have also provided a high-quality sample and portfolio.

If you follow this type of instruction, I hope that you can easily rank your gig on the first pages on Fiverr.

• Like 9