Why are my Fiverr Account's Impressions and Clicks Decreasing?

zmahal

Question

As a Level 2 seller with a flawless 5-star rating and 100% positive feedback, I've encountered an unexpected issue in the last 15 days. My impressions, clicks, and orders have come to a halt, and my gigs are no longer appearing in the search results. What could be the potential reasons for this sudden change?

• Like 18
  • Sad 10

Most likely it's a bad private review, that seems to be the issue for a lot of people these days. If a buyer says that they were not satisfied in their private reviews, that can be an issue. My success manager said that despite only having a very good set of public reviews, those private reviews are pushing me back in search. I've been dealing with this for around 3-4 months now so..

• Like 22
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Since it happened to so many good sellers since June, it looks like an issue with the new algorithm!

Especially after transitioning to the new "facelift" design, where the sellers profiles are shown at the top, the gigs descriptions come at the bottom (and can easily be missed by the buyers), and no orders' waiting list like before. 

Also, the new algorithm shows irrelevant profiles on the first pages (profiles unrelated to the search term), and overall brings confusion as an understatement. 

Edited by bestbooks2020
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 2

I'm sorry to hear that your gigs are no longer appearing in search results. There are a few potential reasons for this sudden change:

• Changes to the Fiverr search algorithm. Fiverr's search algorithm is constantly being updated, so it's possible that your gigs are no longer ranking as high as they were before.
  • Increased competition in your gig category. If there are more sellers offering similar services to yours, it could be harder for your gigs to stand out in the search results.
  • Technical issues on Fiverr's end. It's also possible that there are technical issues on Fiverr's end that are preventing your gigs from showing up in search results
  • Like 20

I also faced the same problem for more than two months now, I have the second level and more than 100 5-star sales, but in the last few months, clicks and impressions have become almost non-existent, it used to reach 20K per month, now it only reaches 500 impressions per month, and clicks are very weak, I don't know Reason too

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

This can be the reason (with or without a bad private review).

image.png.bd46095cf2b8c41f262973e3d9eca65c.png

Is one bad review or three enough to kill your cart? Because I have a lot of good reviews.
Also thank you for your comment

• Like 13

Just now, filipdevaere said:

1 is enough. It can take 2-3 month to recover. 

Well, thank you. I understand now, because I have improved the gig images in addition to editing the description to improve SEO and keywords. Is that enough?

• Like 17

On 6/22/2023 at 4:20 PM, donnovan86 said:

Most likely it's a bad private review, that seems to be the issue for a lot of people these days. If a buyer says that they were not satisfied in their private reviews, that can be an issue. My success manager said that despite only having a very good set of public reviews, those private reviews are pushing me back in search. I've been dealing with this for around 3-4 months now so..

Wow, this probably might been an issue I am also dealing with. I can't find my gigs and my orders have totally disappeared for over a year now. I only get orders from repeat clients once a while.

• Like 13

I also face this issue some times but don't worry about it follow these steps:

1:Always remain online install a  auto refresh page extension to your browser

2:Ensure that your gig showcase your expertise effectively

3:if there are many sellers offering same services it will effect your impressions so it is important to stand out from crowd and give services related to your niche in which competition is less

4:Review your gig description, title and pricing

I hope these things will work for you😊

• Like 9
  • Confused 2