New GIG publish / Previous GIG active. Always Down and Impression/Click ZERO

one_service

I believe there is a problem with my Fiverr account. Whenever I create a new gig or activate a previous one, it doesn't appear in search results and I don't receive any impressions or clicks. I understand that Fiverr is not responsible for impressions or clicks, but I think there might be a bug in my account.

Could you please check my account for any issues and let me know what I should do? I'm unsure if I should create a new account or if this is the end of my journey on Fiverr. I have been experiencing this problem for over two months now.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, one_service said:

I believe there is a problem with my Fiverr account. Whenever I create a new gig or activate a previous one, it doesn't appear in search results and I don't receive any impressions or clicks. I understand that Fiverr is not responsible for impressions or clicks, but I think there might be a bug in my account.

Could you please check my account for any issues and let me know what I should do? I'm unsure if I should create a new account or if this is the end of my journey on Fiverr. I have been experiencing this problem for over two months now.

There is no problem in your account, as you also said: Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, it is the answer to your problem.

The algorithm sometimes give exposure and sometimes remove exposure... it is how Fiverr algorithm works.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, venonusa said:

There is no problem in your account, as you also said: Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, it is the answer to your problem.

The algorithm sometimes give exposure and sometimes remove exposure... it is how Fiverr algorithm works.

Thanks for your suggestion. But more than 2-3 months? 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, one_service said:

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards

Fiverr sometimes make changes to gig categories that is why sometimes they tell you to edit your gig..So after publishing your gig you can check it under contact support-selling on fiverr-gig status to check wether your gig is active can can be seen in fiverr search box

• Like 10

• 3 months later...

It's time to reset and revamp. Start by defining clear goals, updating your profile, and researching your competition. Make your gig listings more appealing, consider your pricing strategy, and provide top-notch customer service. Expand your portfolio and promote your services beyond Fiverr. Invest in skill development, be patient, and seek feedback.

Success on Fiverr takes persistence and adaptability, so stay committed to your goals and keep pushing forward.

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, farjananave said:

It's time to reset and revamp. Start by defining clear goals, updating your profile, and researching your competition. Make your gig listings more appealing, consider your pricing strategy, and provide top-notch customer service. Expand your portfolio and promote your services beyond Fiverr. Invest in skill development, be patient, and seek feedback.

Success on Fiverr takes persistence and adaptability, so stay committed to your goals and keep pushing forward.

Thanks for your suggestion. 

but how may get back my ranking again on Fiverr?

• Like 7

it's almost 1 year since you haven't closed an order,but how long has it been since you received any messages from new customers? It seems strange to me that in one year none of your 300 completed orders came back to you,something is wrong.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

it's almost 1 year since you haven't closed an order,but how long has it been since you received any messages from new customers? It seems strange to me that in one year none of your 300 completed orders came back to you,something is wrong.

I was on vacation for 4-5 months for personal issues. 

This can be an issue, but my other all report is perfectly okay. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

Same thing happen on my i.d, i also reached top rated requirements, but unfortunate my all gigs still drank above the 1 years. really now disappoint 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, one_service said:

I'm not sure what to do right now, and I've been feeling confused. I took a break for personal reasons for over 5 months, and even though I've been active on Fiverr for the past month, I haven't received any responses. This is making me feel a bit worried.

what did you expect after 5 months of inactivity? you will have to wait.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

😍These tips can help you succeed as a seller on Fiverr by attracting more clients and growing your freelance business.

Create a Strong Profile: Craft a professional and appealing profile that showcases your skills and experience.

Niche Down: Focus on a specific service or niche to stand out and attract the right clients.

High-Quality Gig Images: Use clear and attractive images to showcase your work in your gig.

Clear Gig Descriptions: Write detailed gig descriptions that clearly explain what you offer and why it's valuable.

Competitive Pricing: Set your prices reasonably, considering your skills and the market.

Quick Response Time: Be responsive to messages and inquiries to build trust with potential clients.

Deliver on Time: Always meet your deadlines to maintain a positive reputation.

Promote Your Gigs: Share your Fiverr gigs on social media and other platforms to increase visibility.

Offer Extra Services: Consider offering additional services or packages to entice more buyers.

Seek Positive Reviews: Provide excellent service to earn positive reviews and enhance your credibility.

Stay Updated: Keep your gig content fresh and up-to-date to reflect your evolving skills

• Like 2