How will get many order from fiverr?

suvashpdm

Question

In the "I will find the best instagram influencer for influencer marketing" gig there's a spelling issue in the main gig image (that is also shown as the 3rd gig image in that gig). So changing that might help with orders. Also your avg response time of 6 hours might be a bit high - trying to decrease that might help a bit.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 20
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, suvashpdm said:

Is there any new update coming to Fiverr?

Why asking about updates? You claim to be a digital marketing expert, why not use your expertise to market your own Fiverr business?

A digital marketer who can't get orders for months doesn't look like someone worth spending money on.

• Like 12
  • Haha 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

You must need always be active.

1. Use relevant keywords in your gig title, tags, and description to improve your visibility in search results

2. Share your Fiverr profile and gig links on social media.

3. Delivering high-quality work can help you build a good reputation and positive reviews.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

23 hours ago, suvashpdm said:
I don't understand why no order is coming despite having many gigs in fiverr.

According to my own experience, you need to set up gig's tags, keywords and service description preciously. Of course, your gig's image must have to be professional and eye catching. Getting active online is also important part to rank up your gig.

• Like 11

Why asking about updates? You claim to be a digital marketing expert, why not use your expertise to market your own Fiverr business?

A digital marketer who can't get orders for months doesn't look like someone worth spending money on.

Why not, you might think

• Like 7
  • Up 1

28 minutes ago, suvashpdm said:

Why not, you might think

If you're asking why a digital marketer who can't get orders for months doesn't look like someone worth spending money on, it's really simple: if someone is unable to market his own business (for example, his Fiverr business) successfully and get orders, they can't help their customers, either.

Why would anyone want to hire a digital marketer who's unable to successfully market a business and bring it sales and profit? That's just wasting time and money that could be spent on a better digital marketer.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

On 4/14/2023 at 9:13 AM, suvashpdm said:
I don't understand why no order is coming despite having many gigs in fiverr.

Yet another Digital Marketer who has no clue how to market their own business.   How can you justify taking a customers money when you haven't been able to market your own business in nearly a year?  But you asked for some tips, so here they are!!!

1) If Instagram is a key part of your business, you may want to learn how to spell it.  Shocking for someone who claims to be fluent in English! 

2) What is 10000000K Activer readers?  That is just embarrassing.

3) You claim to be able to target millions of people on Facebook.   Well, if that's the case why don't you have 1000s of orders?  Or have you just joined loads of groups and are spamming to them? 

4) Your gig descriptions have lots of zeros instead of the letter O.  I have seen a lot of this recently.  Either most of Asia has a dodgy key on their keyboard, or this is a way to get around plagairised gigs???

Some food for thought!

Screenshot 2023-04-17 145453.png

Screenshot 2023-04-17 145937.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Well, having many gigs does not guarantee you getting orders. You might want to check on a few things about your gigs, including your pricing strategy and gig description. Most of the time, buyers are looking for a seller who will give them an impression that they will deliver high quality work at a competitive rate. Additionally, your description plays a crucial role in your ranking. This means if your gig description is not optimised, you may fall short of clicks, hence no orders. I hope this information helps. 

• Like 10