What exactly is Fiverr addon "Include animation" for Game Development

tarnos

Question

Hey,

As the title says, in my game dev gig I have an option to "Include animation" which says "You will animate the game."

What does it stand for exactly?
Does it mean that I will draw art + animate or do I just animate using a game engine(or by other means) by using the art I get from the buyer?

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, tarnos said:

Hey,

As the title says, in my game dev gig I have an option to "Include animation" which says "You will animate the game."

What does it stand for exactly?
Does it mean that I will draw art + animate or do I just animate using a game engine(or by other means) by using the art I get from the buyer?

Something you should discuss with your client. Perhaps animation could mean including an animation rig.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, greenlz said:

Something you should discuss with your client. Perhaps animation could mean including an animation rig.

The problem with gigs is that people can create an offer directly without your consent, I'd rather avoid having to cancel it due to not knowing what a buyer expects when they read "includes animation"

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, tarnos said:

The problem with gigs is that people can create an offer directly without your consent, I'd rather avoid having to cancel it due to not knowing what a buyer expects when they read "includes animation"

True buyers are sometimes like babies 😕