why I don't get any order?

designerm922

• 5 months later...
Guest amethystblac_

That's just it. You can't know why. For new sellers, Fiverr asks for private reviews. It's possible that your private evaluation was not as good as the public one. However, again, you'll never know. All you can do is keep your listing keywords relevant and try different ways of breathing life into your gig listings. If your gig isn't drawing today and hasn't produced for a month, it tells you that the one sale you got may have been a lucky fluke and that your listing needs work. Take the point you made as a lesson and work on learning how to upgrade your listing. 

If you got a bad private review, time would resolve that. That you aren't drawing customers is the issue. 

Edited by amethystblac_

4 hours ago, amethystblac_ said:

That's just it. You can't know why. For new sellers, Fiverr asks for private reviews. It's possible that your private evaluation was not as good as the public one. However, again, you'll never know. All you can do is keep your listing keywords relevant and try different ways of breathing life into your gig listings. If your gig isn't drawing today and hasn't produced for a month, it tells you that the one sale you got may have been a lucky fluke and that your listing needs work. Take the point you made as a lesson and work on learning how to upgrade your listing. 

If you got a bad private review, time would resolve that. That you aren't drawing customers is the issue. 

I think the client didn't give any bad reviews because the client continuously orders me. I've completed 7 orders by one client. But don't getting any new orders!

• Like 3

What I see here is the following:

Your account was created in June 2022 (14 months ago)

7 reviews (from the same buyer à you have only 1 customer)

That is an average of 1 review every 2 months.

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your two low-prized gigs ($10+$5) in the search results when you are not getting orders? Fiverr also detects that you have only 1 buyer as a customer. You are not attracting new buyers.

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You definitely need to attract new buyers. While you are waiting for your next order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your two low-prized gigs ($10+$5) in the search results when you are not getting orders? Fiverr also detects that you have only 1 buyer as a customer. You are not attracting new buyers.

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You definitely need to attract new buyers. While you are waiting for your next order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

Thank you @filipdevaere

• Like 3

Be professional your service, follow the fiver guidelines, add value in your gig & add some low competitive keyword and professional gig Details. Active the pick time of Fiverr and add value to your profile , then you can get some order from Fiverr. I think social media share is very important and significant role to play, get order easily.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Hello Sir, How Are you? Can you see my profile and give your feedback as well.

Please check my profile and share your experience, please.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, shafin901 said:

Active the pick time of Fiverr

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works. Your account was made in June 2020. You should know already that staying online is useless.

You made 1 sale in the last 3 years. While you are waiting for your next order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

And don't tell lies on your profile:

image.png.b032a6b0fd2de7b6401896e30a2dad9a.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works. Your account was made in June 2020. You should know already that staying online is useless.

You made 1 sale in the last 3 years. While you are waiting for your next order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

And don't tell lies on your profile:

image.png.b032a6b0fd2de7b6401896e30a2dad9a.png

Thanks so much sir, and I'm really grateful for your time and cooperation Mindset. I can fluently talk and conversation with my clients and their needs as well. Don't Tell Lie, Sir. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, shafin901 said:

Don't Tell Lie, Sir. 

Be honest, Sir.

1 hour ago, shafin901 said:

Hello Sir, How Are you? Can you see my profile and give your feedback as well.

If I were you, I would change the English level into basic. Meanwhile, improve it.

• Like 3
  • Up 2