2. See #1.

That's it, plain & simple. πŸ’•

Β 

The following won't help:

* Staying online

* Buyer's request

* Posting/crying/begging on forum

--------------------------------------

There are over 100 posts with tips on good profile and gigs from experienced sellers. Ignore the YouTube gurus ('cause it's crap) and the new sellers posting on this forumΒ  to get recognized.

-‐‐-----------------------------------------

1.Β  Seller complaining on forum: "My English isn't good!"

Buyer's interpretation: "I have a weakness and I'm too lazy to do anything about it so I'm just going to whine on the forum about how unfair life is to me."

2. Seller: "I've sent over 100 Buyer's Request & still no orders."

Buyer's interpretation: "I send canned responses without reading and my profile is so bad no one wants to buy from me. I'm just gonna complain on the forum about what a bad seller I am."

3. Seller posting on forum: "Thank you for your valuable tips."

Buyer's interpretation: "πŸ™„ If you buy from me I'll have endless access to your inbox, therefore, I will spam you with multiple request for reviews, gratuity and more work.πŸ˜‘"

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 238
  • Haha 39
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 18
  • Thanks 16

Can we spam this thread until everyone can see it?Β 

(seriously though, it really is THIS simple.) Ignoring the fact that some people have 0 talent, of course.)

(I like seeing a buyer's POV - when I purchase stuff on here it's mostly for fun - but I feel like when it's for serious projects it'd be very different!)

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 163
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

But communication seems to be the bigger issue here, all that you've pointed out has been repeated God knows how many times by how many people... the only solution might be for the platform to support multiple languages or anything that helps get the message across..Β  till then....

groot2.gif.894406f1c036137f16e8672ae8328a9c.gif

• Like 139
  • Haha 7
  • Congrats! 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

Because your profile sucks.

Maybe we should break this down a biiiiiiiit more.
1. Your profile image sucks. ( using bad/low grainy photos, images that does not show who you are and what you can do, images of people that are NOT you, etc)
2. Your gig description sucks. ( copy/paste quilt from other sellers, filled with grammar errors)
3. An extension of #2: Your gig description is filled with LIES LIES LIES. No, there is no way you can offer writing gigs because your description is filled with grammar mistakes. No, stealing images from online does NOT make you a professional graphic designer. No, using Google does NOT make you a translator. There is NO way you are a digital marketing expert when you don't have any sales yourself.

Β 

I guess that's about it? I bet I'm gonna get those "good tips" posts again.
Β 

• Like 125
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, jayjayros said:

Please, tell me what part of my profile sucks:
https://www.fiverr.com/jayjayros

Β 

I mean, I've followed as many tips as possible I've found on this forum, yet no impressions, forget about orders.

Looking at your gigs it looks very decent to me, unlike those "help me get sells" people with no skills.
For your translation gig it MIGHT help if you create a video if yourself talking in English and Spanish, just to clearly prove that you are bilingual.
You might want to promote your gig to your target audience, but sadly that's something I can't help you with since I have zero experience in marketing.
If you have 7+ years of experience, do you know any people around you who might be able to help with marketing/promoting?

• Like 111
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

50 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Looking at your gigs it looks very decent to me, unlike those "help me get sells" people with no skills.
For your translation gig it MIGHT help if you create a video if yourself talking in English and Spanish, just to clearly prove that you are bilingual.
You might want to promote your gig to your target audience, but sadly that's something I can't help you with since I have zero experience in marketing.
If you have 7+ years of experience, do you know any people around you who might be able to help with marketing/promoting?

I want to add two more gigs, beta reading and photo restoration, since my profile it's mostly writing and photography, and then send my entire profile to my former co-workers. But that's the most I can think of. Here in Latin America, I don't feel that Fiverr is very well known. Neither Upwork, Leggit nor all these platforms. At least not by the clients. Of course, freelancers are starting to notice the platform, but not the potential clients.

• Like 96
  • Sad 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

On 9/29/2021 at 11:56 PM, jayjayros said:

Here in Latin America, I don't feel that Fiverr is very well known.

You don’t need fiverr to be know in Latin America πŸ˜‰ fiverr has enough potential clients around the globe. You profile offers two completely different services: background removal is already over saturated and on top of that offering both services looks like you are not sure what is your expertise.Β 

• Like 107
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

The following Won't help

StayingΒ online

* Buyer's request

I do not agree with youπŸ™‚

If you are not online, you are less likely to send a message to Gig, as most buyers see a seller online.

And most of the new sellers get jobs with buyer requests, even if your profile is not attractive, if you can make buyer requests in a professional way, then the chances of getting a job are much higher

• Like 102
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5

59 minutes ago, ppc_riyad said:

I do not agree with youπŸ™‚

If you are not online, you are less likely to send a message to Gig, as most buyers see a seller online.

You have been here since Dec 2020 and still not have gotten one sale, do you think it was because you were not online enough?

1 hour ago, ppc_riyad said:

And most of the new sellers get jobs with buyer requests, even if your profile is not attractive, if you can make buyer requests in a professional way, then the chances of getting a job are much higher

If you read her explanation about buyer requests she meant those sellers who are complaining about not getting a sale over and over again.

And if you just even read the start of the post, her main point is there.

9 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

Why am I not getting orders? πŸ˜”

1. Because your profile sucks.

2. See #1.

No amount of being online, buyer requests, crying on the forum will help you if your profile sucks.

• Like 100
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Do you mean that it's best to bring people who know you to fiverr for your services?

6 hours ago, jayjayros said:

ere in Latin America, I don't feel that Fiverr is very well known. Neither Upwork, Leggit nor all these platforms. At least not by the clients. Of course, freelancers are starting to notice the platform, but not the potential clients.

I'm in Europe, and 90% of my clients are not. It doesn't matter where you are, that's the point of remote work. What matters is where the clients are. And the official numbers are very expressive, US clients alone represent more than 50% of the sales volume of the platform. The target is clear. And that's why English is so important, and why it will make or break most of the profiles.

I think your main challenge is your field of work - photo restoration and background removal are extremely saturated and command bottom of the barrel pricing. They are dominated by sellers from cheap countries and it's hard to compete because it's such a simple mechanical task they can do it just fine, so you can't get away with charging more for "being better".

Translation is also a somewhat fixed price field where long term, on-going relationships and past reviews are what matters. Since it's very difficult to show a portfolio that stands out (it's just text in two languages) it's very hard to break into it. Besides, I don't think Fiverr works very well for translation work. I think most professional translators are looking for retainer work, recurring monthly contracts paid on a fixed date, and that's something Fiverr's platform does not offer. Translation is a volume job, translators would prefer to be working on long material vs a bunch of small projects, since it's generally paid by the word, or at least per hour. Fiverr is not made for this, unfortunately.

Β 

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 102
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

Why am I not getting orders? πŸ˜”

1. Because your profile sucks.

2. See #1.

That's it, plain & simple. πŸ’•

Β 

* Staying online

* Buyer's request

--------------------------------------

There are over 100 posts with tips on good profile and gigs from experienced sellers. Ignore the YouTube gurus ('cause it's crap) and the new sellers posting on this forumΒ  to get recognized.

-‐‐-----------------------------------------

1.Β  Seller complaining on forum: "My English isn't good!"

Buyer's interpretation: "I have a weakness and I'm too lazy to do anything about it so I'm just going to whine on the forum about how unfair life is to me."

2. Seller: "I've sent over 100 Buyer's Request & still no orders."

Buyer's interpretation: "I send canned responses without reading and my profile is so bad no one wants to buy from me. I'm just gonna complain on the forum about what a bad seller I am."

3. Seller posting on forum: "Thank you for your valuable tips."

* Staying online

* Buyer's request

Buyer's interpretation: "πŸ™„ If you buy from me I'll have endless access to your inbox, therefore, I will spam you with multiple request for reviews, gratuity and more work.πŸ˜‘"

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

As a fairly new seller myself I need all the information I can get, good, bad, even misleading. Which is what this post is. Talk about hypocritical this person's forum profile really does suck. She doesn't even take her own advice, so how can it be good advice for me? Am going to file this one under misleading. There are several issues with what she is saying here. First, a good profile only enhances a gig's quality. If the quality of the gig is good then a good profile will enhance the buyers confidence. Not the other way around, as is suggested here. Second, her assumptions are personal opinion not backed up by any data. Therefore have to be filed under bad information.Β 

1. Number 1 bad assumption "my English isn't good." Therefore people think I'm whining or complaining. Not so! Knowing a persons language skills is a bonus. Not speaking the English language well IS NOT an inhibiting factor. Having good communication skills in any language is the important factor. Here's why. Fiverr incorporates artificial intelligence to translate text to the user's preferred language. This means one can read and write in their own language and be understood in almost any other language, especially English. Going to file this on under 'misleading' information.

2. Number 2 bad assumptionΒ "I've sent over 100 Buyer's Request & still no orders." Therefore I must have a bad profile. Not So! She doesn't post any data or personal experience to back up this claim so I think she is just complaining on the forum, herself. Going to file this one under misleading. There are several ways to attract buyers, 'buyer requests' are just one. Like anything else practice makes perfect. Maybe it takes 101 buyer requests to write that one special request for that one special buyer, that works.

3. Number 3 bad assumption If I post "Thank you for your valuable tips," on the forums therefore I must be a spammer. And, If you buy from me I'll spam your inbox. Geez, what a croc. Again no data or personal experience to justify this claim. I have never heard anyone say that saying 'thank you' makes you a spammer. I think the most popular reaon people postΒ "Thank you for your valuable tips" is because they learned something. Also, forum contributors want to buid up their post count to gain more recognition. A quick thank you post to someone who deserves aΒ "Thank you for your valuable tips" clearly appreciates their fellow forum contributors. And, is a quick and easy way to build recognition and post count. Saying 'thank you' does not make you a spammer.Β  It does make you reader.

4. Fourth bad assumption...

* Staying online

* Buyer's request

Β 

First 'staying online' does help. I stay online all the time I'm awake. That way I don't miss any important notifications, like a buyer request or a message. However I actually spend most of my time working on my business or doing personal things. Still, Fiverr is on in the background. Staying online does not mean you can't do other things at the same time. It really means check in frequently to see if your services have been requested.

Second, 'Buyer request' can help. Just ask anyone who has successfully got an order from a buyer request.

Third "Posting/crying/begging on forum" does help. Why, because of everyone else who has had similar experiences and shares their solutions. It is actually the reason forums exist. Think about this. If there weren't forums and only a customer support team, then those poor people in customer support would be inundated with 'Posting/crying/begging." With a forum people CAN "Posting/crying/begging,' with practically guaranteed problem solving results. This is the biggest peice of bad advice. Actually you should use the forums forΒ Posting/crying/begging. It is THE BEST way to solve problems and is the reason forums exist.

This person thinks they are sharing valuable information but is actually spamming the forum with bad information, to gain recognition for herself.

BTW don't ignore the "YouTube gurus." They're in business same as you. But, they got to be gurus because they are doing it successfully. If you learn something valuable from one "YouTube guru," then all the rest of the crap can be forgotten

Hope you think this is good advice

Tim

• Like 99
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, timothykoen said:

Talk about hypocritical this person's forum profile really does suck. She doesn't even take her own advice, so how can it be good advice for me?

Tim, the OP is a buyer not a seller which reflects on the content written ("buyer's interpretation"). That is her perspective as a buyer. Also jazzing up your forum profile does not do much for your actual sales on Fiverr.com (the main platform). Of course you are free to discern what you think is good or bad advice.

Actually you should use the forums forΒ Posting/crying/begging. It is THE BEST way to solve problems

I do agree forums are helpful and a great way to help each other as a community. But just for some added perspective so you have context on the situation of this forum, check and search for the keywords "impressions" "rank gig" "no sales" or a variation of those and see if the majority of those who've asked for help have actually solved their problem and made the sales they were looking for. If you've been in the forum long enough you will notice most of the people who have asked for help have not taken the actions suggested to them.

Staying online does not mean you can't do other things at the same time. It really means check in frequently to see if your services have been requested.

That is the better way of seeing what staying online means. But try searching "online" "24/7" and see if most of the posts mean the same way as yours. A lot of the advice here on the forum about being online is actually showing up as "online" so that when a buyer filters out the online sellers you will actually have more opportunity of getting a sale. You will also see a lot of advice about using a auto refresher so your profile shows as online (which by the way is not allowed) or even a certain amount of hours of being "online".Β 

A quick thank you post to someone who deserves aΒ "Thank you for your valuable tips" clearly appreciates their fellow forum contributors. And, is a quick and easy way to build recognition and post count. Saying 'thank you' does not make you a spammer.Β  It does make you reader.

Having a strong forum profile doesn't do much for your sales on the Fiverr platform though, even the forum administrator has mentioned that.Β Β 

BTW don't ignore the "YouTube gurus." They're in business same as you. But, they got to be gurus because they are doing it successfully. If you learn something valuable from one "YouTube guru," then all the rest of the crap can be forgotten

Again, if you've been on the forum long enough you will understand the "Youtube gurus" in question are those who give advice like using extensions for buyer requests so it reveals the buyer's name and country or those who suggest using an auto-refresher so your profile shows as online. Which all by the way is not allowed by Fiverr itself. Not to discredit those that actually good advice.

This person thinks they are sharing valuable information but is actually spamming the forum with bad information, to gain recognition for herself.

She is entitled to her own opinion as you are to yours. So you are free to call it good or bad advice depending on how you see it.Β 

• Like 97
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, timothykoen said:

As a fairly new seller myself I need all the information I can get, good, bad, even misleading. Which is what this post is. Talk about hypocritical this person's forum profile really does suck. She doesn't even take her own advice, so how can it be good advice for me? Am going to file this one under misleading. There are several issues with what she is saying here. First, a good profile only enhances a gig's quality. If the quality of the gig is good then a good profile will enhance the buyers confidence. Not the other way around, as is suggested here. Second, her assumptions are personal opinion not backed up by any data. Therefore have to be filed under bad information.Β 

1. Number 1 bad assumption "my English isn't good." Therefore people think I'm whining or complaining. Not so! Knowing a persons language skills is a bonus. Not speaking the English language well IS NOT an inhibiting factor. Having good communication skills in any language is the important factor. Here's why. Fiverr incorporates artificial intelligence to translate text to the user's preferred language. This means one can read and write in their own language and be understood in almost any other language, especially English. Going to file this on under 'misleading' information.

2. Number 2 bad assumptionΒ "I've sent over 100 Buyer's Request & still no orders." Therefore I must have a bad profile. Not So! She doesn't post any data or personal experience to back up this claim so I think she is just complaining on the forum, herself. Going to file this one under misleading. There are several ways to attract buyers, 'buyer requests' are just one. Like anything else practice makes perfect. Maybe it takes 101 buyer requests to write that one special request for that one special buyer, that works.

3. Number 3 bad assumption If I post "Thank you for your valuable tips," on the forums therefore I must be a spammer. And, If you buy from me I'll spam your inbox. Geez, what a croc. Again no data or personal experience to justify this claim. I have never heard anyone say that saying 'thank you' makes you a spammer. I think the most popular reaon people postΒ "Thank you for your valuable tips" is because they learned something. Also, forum contributors want to buid up their post count to gain more recognition. A quick thank you post to someone who deserves aΒ "Thank you for your valuable tips" clearly appreciates their fellow forum contributors. And, is a quick and easy way to build recognition and post count. Saying 'thank you' does not make you a spammer.Β  It does make you reader.

4. Fourth bad assumption...

* Staying online

* Buyer's request

Β 

First 'staying online' does help. I stay online all the time I'm awake. That way I don't miss any important notifications, like a buyer request or a message. However I actually spend most of my time working on my business or doing personal things. Still, Fiverr is on in the background. Staying online does not mean you can't do other things at the same time. It really means check in frequently to see if your services have been requested.

Second, 'Buyer request' can help. Just ask anyone who has successfully got an order from a buyer request.

Third "Posting/crying/begging on forum" does help. Why, because of everyone else who has had similar experiences and shares their solutions. It is actually the reason forums exist. Think about this. If there weren't forums and only a customer support team, then those poor people in customer support would be inundated with 'Posting/crying/begging." With a forum people CAN "Posting/crying/begging,' with practically guaranteed problem solving results. This is the biggest peice of bad advice. Actually you should use the forums forΒ Posting/crying/begging. It is THE BEST way to solve problems and is the reason forums exist.

Tim

Already have recognition on this forum. I didn't post to get anything. πŸ™‚

I must have hit a nerve, 'cause you spent a great deal of time replying. 😁

Lastly, thank you for your valuable information. πŸ’•!

Cheers, G.

• Like 96
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

@timothykoen as you said, you are a newish seller. Once you have been working on Fiverr longer, have your gigs rolling, and you hang around the Fiverr Forum as much asΒ @gina_riley2Β has, you will understand her post.Β 

I do not want to comment on all of your points, but I wish to comment on being online and getting orders. I, like you have Fiverr running in the background if I am not working on orders. I am online for about 12 hours a day. However, almost daily, when I sign into Fiverr, I have an order or two that came in during the 12 hours I was not signed in.

Also, I started working on Fiverr in 2017. At that time, I met Gina on the Fiverr Forum. Gina is a prolific buyer on Fiverr who orders varied services. I have found that she tells it like it is from a buyer's standpoint, which can benefit sellers who exhibit the traits she referred to in her post.

• Like 101
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, zeus777 said:

Maybe we should break this down a biiiiiiiit more.
1. Your profile image sucks. ( using bad/low grainy photos, images that does not show who you are and what you can do, images of people that are NOT you, etc)
2. Your gig description sucks. ( copy/paste quilt from other sellers, filled with grammar errors)
3. An extension of #2: Your gig description is filled with LIES LIES LIES. No, there is no way you can offer writing gigs because your description is filled with grammar mistakes. No, stealing images from online does NOT make you a professional graphic designer. No, using Google does NOT make you a translator. There is NO way you are a digital marketing expert when you don't have any sales yourself.

Β 

I guess that's about it? I bet I'm gonna get those "good tips" posts again.
Β 

Well from what I've seen, i doubt if it's because of a bad gig description or profile image. I'm a level 2 seller with a proven professional skill set. I have an online portfolio as well as an Instagram page where i put up my best works, BUT for some reason, I've just found out that for a long while, i have just impressions and no clicks. I review my gigs twice or three times every week to tweak and adjust to see what works, but still nothing. I'm a go-getter, so i hardly really get frustrated. But from what i've seen, once you're getting impressions on a gig and you don't see clicks or orders, it's probably because there are those on the first page with 3 times higher reviews, as well as orders on queue. So how do you even stand a chance of getting an order, when you'll be seeing a seller with 30-90 orders on queue(LOOL).

Most orders i get nowadays are from most of my past clients. I also heard some people talk about running ads. But from a country like Nigeria where things aren't all so rosey, especially as a freelancer, how do you keep up regularly running regular ads to drive traffic to your fiverr gig? I still feel the fiverr algorithm might need to be tweaked or reprogrammed, that's if any of such things exist. I'm not a programmer so.... i might not have an idea about that.

• Like 86
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

On 9/30/2021 at 1:34 PM, theratypist said:

If you've been in the forum long enough you will notice most of the people who have asked for help have not taken the actions suggested to them.

Yep - and this is why the majority of these 'requests for help' are not that at all, but simply spam. These 'contributors' rarely take the constructive advice given to them to amend their gigs for the better, if ever. Even when it's something so easy to implement like suggested grammatical changes. So why ask for advice in the first place? I can only presume that they post (as some 'guru' has possibly advised them) to get clicks on their links.Β 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:45 AM, timothykoen said:

Fiverr incorporates artificial intelligence to translate text to the user's preferred language. This means one can read and write in their own language and be understood in almost any other language, especially English

Really, that's news to me?? Plus, if it is true, then judging by the p**s poor English that I receive in my inbox sometimes, it's not working very well!Β πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by fiveroptic1
  • Like 99
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 2

22 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You don’t need fiverr to be know in Latin America πŸ˜‰ fiverr has enough potential clients around the globe. You profile offers two completely different services: background removal is already over saturated and on top of that offering both services looks like you are not sure what is your expertise.Β 

I'm following as many suggestions as I can from this forum so, I'd love to hear why β€œI'm not sure what is my expertise”. Aren't my gigs clear enough of what I offer?

By the way, every gig is actually over saturated on Fiverr. There are over 145,000 gigs about writing, over 13,000 english to spanish translator, over 40,000 photo editing and background removal, over 21,000 proofreaders. So, every gig I opened is over saturated.

But, Fiverr is continuously promoting on media outlets that you should join to Fiverr as a writer, writers are having a lot of jobs, etc. And that's what I did. And failed, I know.

And what I mean by Latin America is that, is very clear that most orders are in English and are from US. That's something you can see if you ask sellers about their β€œworld domination” analytics. Mostly, 90% of their sales are in English and from US. If more people (clients) from Latin America would know about this platform, there would be a much bigger market for Spanish writers and proofreaders.

• Like 81
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 2

14 hours ago, timothykoen said:

I totally get where you are coming from, but this post is not directed at you. You haven't been around the forum much yet so you haven't experienced what this is about. It is directed at thousands of people who have no marketable skills yet and aren't interested in learning any, lie about their abilities, slap up a couple of gigs that are plagiarisedΒ  from other sellers, then come and ask why they aren't getting orders. Then they are telling each other to stay online twentyfour-seven- literally, twentyfour-seven, via bots or autoclickers or delegating page refreshing to their spouse, it's a running joke - because they think keeping their online status green will make buyers take their crappy bait. It's not directed at anyone who would come to the forum asking for reasonable advice and then actually take that advice and do something about it. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help new people learn, and to grow as a new person yourself, but just know that this post is not about you. It's about people who are being misled into thinking FIverr is an ATM and when told otherwise aren't interested in doing the hard things it takes to actually make a business work.Β 

Here's my post written on the same subject but in a different way:

It's a bit of a problem, and those of us who really like working on Fiverr are actually trying to help some of the newbies. Some of them do listen, but it's not easy.

Β 

Edited by rachelbostwick
  • Like 84
  • Congrats! 2

19 hours ago, theratypist said:

Tim, the OP is a buyer not a seller which reflects on the content written ("buyer's interpretation"). That is her perspective as a buyer. Also jazzing up your forum profile does not do much for your actual sales on Fiverr.com (the main platform). Of course you are free to discern what you think is good or bad advice.

I do agree forums are helpful and a great way to help each other as a community. But just for some added perspective so you have context on the situation of this forum, check and search for the keywords "impressions" "rank gig" "no sales" or a variation of those and see if the majority of those who've asked for help have actually solved their problem and made the sales they were looking for. If you've been in the forum long enough you will notice most of the people who have asked for help have not taken the actions suggested to them.

That is the better way of seeing what staying online means. But try searching "online" "24/7" and see if most of the posts mean the same way as yours. A lot of the advice here on the forum about being online is actually showing up as "online" so that when a buyer filters out the online sellers you will actually have more opportunity of getting a sale. You will also see a lot of advice about using a auto refresher so your profile shows as online (which by the way is not allowed) or even a certain amount of hours of being "online".Β 

Having a strong forum profile doesn't do much for your sales on the Fiverr platform though, even the forum administrator has mentioned that.Β Β 

Again, if you've been on the forum long enough you will understand the "Youtube gurus" in question are those who give advice like using extensions for buyer requests so it reveals the buyer's name and country or those who suggest using an auto-refresher so your profile shows as online. Which all by the way is not allowed by Fiverr itself. Not to discredit those that actually good advice.

She is entitled to her own opinion as you are to yours. So you are free to call it good or bad advice depending on how you see it.Β 

Theratypist,Β I like to get other peoples perspective. Sometimes the information I get strikes a chord, and off I go. Sorry for any offense. I get annoyed by what I think is bad information. Then I state my opinion to see what other perspectives I may have missed. I mean how do I know what info is or isn't good, bad or misleading, if I don't respond? So, thanks for your input. Or, In other words; thanks for your valuable tips. I learned something. Here it is:Β 

1. I don't have a buyers perspective because I haven't bought anything, yet. So, I don't really know what buyers think. But, I do not think this interpretation is accurate.

2. If I wanted to buy something a strong profile and being online would be pluses for me in finding the right seller.

3. When I am a buyer I definitely pay attention to the 'YouTube gurus' because video is the best way for me to learn and that is where the most information is. I'll be sure to filter that info as well.

4. As a new seller I don't want a list of advice that tells me not to do, what the platform operators are telling me to do. I want information on how to do it right.

5.Β This persons profile (forum) does suck, so she can't be an expert on a strong profile. So why should I believe this post?

6. When I get ready to buy something I would prefer another Fiverr forum contributor. Because that is likely place to find the best sellers that already connects me with a great communications platform., Fiverr.

While I haven't been in this forum for very long I have been in other forums for a very long time. They are all mostly the same regarding ediquette and usage. This piece of what I consider misleading information seems to be believed by many. What I see is a 'don't do list' that goes contrary to what most have on their 'to do list.'Β 

Just my opinion

Tim

• Like 82
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 3