How did we get order again.?

hafizzargham

50 minutes ago, hafizzargham said:

I didn't get any traffic, buyer breif and message's as well. 

There is no specific way to get traffic, buyer briefs, or messages. It depends if the right person sees your gigs. Then, they have to be interested enough to click on it and send you message. And that's just the half of it. I don't see why you would think it's so simple to come on Fiverr and automatically get traffic to your profile. There are hundreds of people doing what you do. You have to stand out. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I see you are no longer pretending to be the Executive Director of Fiverr. Now if you would remove that "English - Fluent" BS you might be half way there. I do have a question. You have made 7 sales at $10. How do you pay your staff of 27 agents on that? 

Yes, you can search on Google (luxury bus rental USA) or (Unite Cleaning services) might be possible your queries will be cleared & it's enough for you how we pay. 

Thanks 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, words_to_wow said:

There is no specific way to get traffic, buyer briefs, or messages. It depends if the right person sees your gigs. Then, they have to be interested enough to click on it and send you message. And that's just the half of it. I don't see why you would think it's so simple to come on Fiverr and automatically get traffic to your profile. There are hundreds of people doing what you do. You have to stand out. 

Thanks for your kind words 😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hafizzargham said:

Yes, you can search on Google (luxury bus rental USA) or (Unite Cleaning services)

Are those just like when you were claiming to be the Executive Director of Fiverr?  You do realize after that no one believes anything you say. 

• Like 4

I have one question. Are these agents mentioned in your profile secret agents because I see a lot of sellers putting 007 after their name and I am just wondering if James bond is working on Fiverr?  since you do cold calling wouldn't it be easier for your agents to do cold calling and  drive people to your services on here?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, lalitsdmittal said:

You need to Help yourself to get order, work on gig titles, keywords, descriptions and gig Image. 

Not product quality?  Amazed how people repeat the same nonsense while missing the more obvious improvement. 

• Like 3

On 1/11/2023 at 9:09 AM, newsmike said:

Are those just like when you were claiming to be the Executive Director of Fiverr?  You do realize after that no one believes anything you say. 

He like to get order first, when he will not get any order, how anyone know his product quality?

• Like 2