How did we get order again.?

hafizzargham

Hi hope you're doing great, 

Actually now a days I'm afraid to see impression and clicks also I didn't take orders, I opened my account 24/7 also add easy auto refresh extension set as 30 sec, 

When I open account in cell phone its show online after 4 to 5 minutes its again show offline. 

I'm to much confused. 

Thanks 

Best Regards

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Could you please help me to resolved this issue.?

The thing is that when i opened my account on mobile its show online but after 4 minutes its again going to offline, but its still open at laptop 24/7 with the help of easy auto refresh extension and using 30 sec time duration. 

Many times i'll refresh the chrome browser, Remove extension and also restore all settings but its didn't work.

please suggest me what i can do.

thanks,

Best Regards, 

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, hafizzargham said:

Could you please help me to resolved this issue.?

The thing is that when i opened my account on mobile its show online but after 4 minutes its again going to offline, but its still open at laptop 24/7 with the help of easy auto refresh extension and using 30 sec time duration. 

Many times i'll refresh the chrome browser, Remove extension and also restore all settings but its didn't work.

please suggest me what i can do.

thanks,

Best Regards, 

After 5 minit your profile will go offline if there is no activeity or you go other tab.

so you need to come back or actively work in fiverr tab in browser.

A fixed timer of auto refresher will caught by fiverr algorithm.

clear your browser catch file

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hi hope you're doing well,  

I'm started my business as a freelancer at Fiverr, before a year I'm started telecommunication center with the help of fiverr but at the same time I'm to much confused.

I didn't receive any single brief last 2 months and also I'll manage my account 24/7 with the help of virtual assistant, but I'm to much depressed now a days. 

Do you help me out what's the actual issue. 

Thanks 

Best regards, 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Hi hope you're doing well, 

When I'm starting freelancing,

I'm satisfied to build my own business (Telecommunication center, software house)  after few months I quit my job and started Fiverr permanent 24/7 also I gel level one badge that feel like a shining 🌟, But. 

After few months the fiverr algorithm was changed (buyer request), the first month I received buyer brief but after a month I didn't get any brief also no order like I lost everything. 

Now I'm on the same page. 

Thanks, 

Best Regards, 

• Like 10
  • Sad 6
  • Up 1

On 9/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, the_niyal said:

Something strange happened just now.
Two days ago, I completed an order. Buyer was happy about it left 5 star review.
Now after two days I got a notification that your order has been cancelled by Fiverr and FUNDS ARE RETURNED TO BUYER.

So I worked for free? There’s no explanation to this. Why did it get cancel? This is totally unfair. The buyer got the delivery for FREE? WHAT A JOKE.

You should wait for your next evaluation.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, hafizzargham said:

I'm 24/7 freelancer also build team of expert agents. Do you guys received orders now a days.? 

That is an expert level question right there. How do you find time for that as well as being the Executive Director of Fiverr?

image.thumb.png.dd7a6144bf1e7bbb13a283f82e105435.png

Also:

image.png.f8db006da2bcef9db14e63b7ede4c51d.png

No Way GIF

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I'm providing telecommunications services, customer support, web development, software related services. 

We have a team of expert agents but  I didn't get any orders past 4 months I didn't get any way to run again. 

Thanks 

Best Regards, 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hafizzargham said:

Yes, that's the good mistake

Who hasn't accidentally put Executive Director of a publicly traded company on their bio? Just yesterday I was playing golf with Elon Musk and we had a good laugh about it. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4

16 minutes ago, breals said:

WTF?   😀

You have got to be kidding me????????

I think Fiverr need to rewrite their TOS just for you?   Or they can just sue you for false claims.......... 😀

It is as if the dam has broken and the lying and cheating is off the charts because they have figured out that Fiverr will allow it to continue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

It is as if the dam has broken and the lying and cheating is off the charts because they have figured out that Fiverr will allow it to continue. 

@hafizzargham

According to your linkedin profile you're working for Fiverr too!  

Don't worry!  I took a screen shot of that before you wipe it!!!!  🙂 

Edited by breals
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, breals said:

Don't worry!  I took a screen shot of that before you wipe!!!!

That's the thing. I don't think they care. There are no consequences. Fiverr allows obvious fraud to go unchecked. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, hafizzargham said:

Yes, that's the good mistake 😅

I'm not buying it. Not a mistake. Not an accident. 100% intentional, because you thought it would make you look good. 

We see right through those kinds of "mistakes". Serious buyers do too.

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Just yesterday I was playing golf with Elon Musk and we had a good laugh about it.

Yeah, I'm buddies with Musk too, and he was telling me all about your epic hole-in-one shot. Nicely done!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, hafizzargham said:

I'm providing telecommunications services but I didn't get any traffic, buyer breif and message's as well. 

Would you don't mind, do you guys guide me after visiting my profile or gig. 

Thanks, 

I see you are no longer pretending to be the Executive Director of Fiverr. Now if you would remove that "English - Fluent" BS you might be half way there. I do have a question. You have made 7 sales at $10. How do you pay your staff of 27 agents on that? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4