How can I reach on top page as a professional proofreader and editor? Could any expert show some tips?

mohsin222507

5 minutes ago, mohsin222507 said:

Are buyers' briefs available?

I noticed that you are a Level 1 seller offering proofreading, editing, and writing services. Since I also offer writing services, I can tell you that there are briefs for proofreading, editing, and writing. As long as you have the "Get brief" option activated on your gig page, you will be notified if you are matched with a brief.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

I noticed that you are a Level 1 seller offering proofreading, editing, and writing services. Since I also offer writing services, I can tell you that there are briefs for proofreading, editing, and writing. As long as you have the "Get brief" option activated on your gig page, you will be notified if you are matched with a brief.

hi vickieito, i am level 2 seller not getting any briefs. what should i do?

thank you

• Like 8

1 minute ago, sadekmiah30 said:

hi vickieito, i am level 2 seller not getting any briefs. what should i do?

There's not much we can do after activating the "Get Brief" option from your gig page. If you have good visibility in search, you should be able to get briefs as well. 

You could try to play around with your minimum prices - I had zero briefs when my minimum was set to $50 (for 2 months), but I started to get many briefs when I raised my minimum price to $150. Other sellers have opposite experiences - they set it high and then found out they had more orders when they lowered the prices. There are new sellers and leveled sellers getting briefs, and then there are sellers of all levels who aren't getting briefs. It seems like everyone's experiences are different.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

LOL and Thanks for the news.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, mohsin222507 said:

How do the buyers find out their qualified sellers?

I do not promote on social media. That is what I give Fiverr 20% of my sales dollars to do. Buyers find my services by using the search feature.

@mohsin222507, I looked at your profile and its gigs. The issue I see is that your gig images have too many words. As a buyer, when I look for sellers to provide the services I seek, I do not read the tiny words below a gig image—that takes too long. I want to spend less time reading the content of gig images too. I look for images where the buyer has stated what their services are in 4 or 5 words, and then I click on the image to check them out.

Also, your three most recent reviews are from the same person, plus they are from one of your fellow countrymen. If you have read Fiverr's recent announcement about Feedback manipulation, that could look suspicious to them.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I do not promote on social media. That is what I give Fiverr 20% of my sales dollars to do. Buyers find my services by using the search feature.

@mohsin222507, I looked at your profile and its gigs. The issue I see is that your gig images have too many words. As a buyer, when I look for sellers to provide the services I seek, I do not read the tiny words below a gig image—that takes too long. I want to spend less time reading the content of gig images too. I look for images where the buyer has stated what their services are in 4 or 5 words, and then I click on the image to check them out.

Also, your three most recent reviews are from the same person, plus they are from one of your fellow countrymen. If you have read Fiverr's recent announcement about Feedback manipulation, that could look suspicious to them.

Dear Vicky? Can't buyers from the same country hire/purchase their services if they desire? Is there any prohibition that a buyer from the same country will not be able to purchase an order? I have not found this in this industry before the recent announcement. And I have researched many profiles and found lots of reviews from their own countrymen. There is nothing to hide.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, mohsin222507 said:

there are many ways,

1) simple search and check good profiles.

2) sometimes buyers use filter options to find good sellers.

3) they directly come from google search results. (Fiverr does SEO and in a search result, Fiverr have a separate page for quality sellers of that particular category).

4) paid ads, Fiverr promote separate page for quality sellers of that particular category.

5) if the client doesn't like any seller, Fiverr send them an email with a list of quality seller.

6) if the client doesn't like any seller, Fiverr send a notification with a list of quality seller.

please note: all 6 ways I mentioned here are based on my own experience. it's not officially claimed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, mohsin222507 said:

Dear Vicky? Can't buyers from the same country hire/purchase their services if they desire? Is there any prohibition that a buyer from the same country will not be able to purchase an order?

No, there is no prohibition against purchasing services from fellow countrymen.

21 minutes ago, mohsin222507 said:

There is nothing to hide.

Good, then you are not in danger of losing your account. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Impressions and Clicks may fluctuate every day, but to me, these are not so much influential. Let's us create such gigs with titles, keywords, and comprehensible descriptions of the service as we want to offer. As soon as we get orders, our gigs will rank and try to the utmost level to deliver quality work on time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mohsin222507 said:

Impressions and Clicks may fluctuate every day, but to me, these are not so much influential. Let's us create such gigs with titles, keywords, and comprehensible descriptions of the service as we want to offer. As soon as we get orders, our gigs will rank and try to the utmost level to deliver quality work on time.

Are you answering your own question? 😳🤦‍♀️ Why bother doing this? 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, online24_703 said:

hope they will be helpful to you. 

there is some tips from my side, there are several things you can try to improve their performance: 

• Fiverr title SEO optimize
  • Fiverr description SEO optimize
  • keyword best research 
  • Fiverr FAQ must be used 
  • Eyecatching banner image use 
  • banner video use 
  • include portfolio 
  • Trying to satisfy the buyer through the  work
  • Reply Fast Clients SMS
  • Offer competitive pricing

Did you even read the question? 🤨

• Like 2