Getting orders in 2023 in fiverr

nkcoder09

Yes, I have a Question. On Fiverr, I have 1* review only one review. That was a bad time for me. The user sends me requirements I fulfill his requirements.

He accepts my delivery. He said to me that he will give me more work. He gives me some additional requirements.  I was already submitted my order but still was pending. The buyer gives me additional requirements.  And I fulfilled his additional requirements, before doing extra work I said that this is extra he agree and said that he will top up that amount of the order. After completing his requirements. He again gives me the next changes that were additional.

He asks him that please top up first or do another so that I can start his work. Without any reply, the buyer sends me an order cancellation request.  And after 1-month fight order was marked as completed and he gives me a 1* which was too bad.

So this is the whole sad story. 

My question is how we can deal with this like persons.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, noirparliament_ said:

Please read this article by a top rated seller.

Hi @noirparliament_! I just wanted to clarify - I'm not a top-rated seller, just a Level 2 seller. 😊

However, I was a new seller earlier this year and was able to replace my day job with my freelancing income. So I know that new sellers can make money on this platform, even without buyer requests.

• Like 34
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, naimislamd said:

Try to stay online more and share gigs on various social media

You have made only 7 sales (7 reviews) in 13 months.

You should know already that staying online does not help you to receive orders. Did you stay 13 months online?

I will tell it again: STAYING ONLINE IS USELESS.

• Like 24
  • Haha 5

On 12/29/2022 at 8:42 AM, mahmudjibon_wp said:

1. Use a stunning title.

Define what you perceive to be a "stunning title".

2. SEO your Gig.

The Fiverr marketplace does not operate as an SEO-based search engine. It functions as a gig-to-buyer matching algorithm.

3. Select high-quality tags

Tags do not guarantee sales. They are only a limited part of the marketplace system.

Make sure your gig is SEO friendly

Again, this does little to nothing in a marketplace that does not operate like a standard internet search engine.

5. You can use a Video in the Gig Media

As long as it relates to the service, and is a well-produced reflection of that service.

7. Promote your Gigs on Social Media.

This only offers a return, if you already have an existing consumer base for your services. Randomly posting your gig links all over social media does nothing, because the people who need to see your posts, are not already connected to your social accounts.

8. And finally, Sell Benefits, Not Services.

No. Sell services that you are skilled at completing. Fiverr is a marketplace for skilled freelancers, not a charity for free stuff.

• Like 25
  • Up 1

I think its quat tough for us to gating order without buyer request. but if you improve your work more and more. and create a professional gig. use correct keyword. and shear with social media correctly also stay one line originally you can get order easily.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...