Love spells buyers

salomeea77

Hi! I dont know exactly how and where to post this problem and i need help from others love spells buyers here regarding seller ******* . I ordered a lot of spells from her and nothing worked until now. I know she is not a scammer but she can no longer be contacted on this platform and i cant find her. Does anybody here can help me with her email, wattup number.. so i cant find her, please? I contacted Fiverr and they say that they cant give me this info☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

• Like 13
  • Confused 3

21 hours ago, salomeea77 said:

I ordered a lot of spells from her and nothing worked until now. I know she is not a scammer but she can no longer be contacted on this platform and i cant find her.

Nothing worked, and the person either got banned or might not want to be found – maybe it's a sign to move on? Just an idea, though, it's up to you, of course, to try and find them and continue ordering from them.

But yes, such information is private, and as you already saw, Fiverr won't pass it on, and it's unlikely that anyone here knows, and even if, that they'd give it out. Your best shot if you really want to keep buying spells that don't work, is to search for the person's username or similar names in relevant places in the www.

• Like 11

On 12/4/2022 at 4:00 AM, salomeea77 said:

I ordered a lot of spells from her and nothing worked until now.

Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endonline pour de boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!!! (x4)

image.jpeg.a3383c50477add069a77e692c8101fb2.jpeg

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1