Fraudulent

shashidharmg

Hello Everyone and to Fiverr,

I would like to inform you that there has been a scam and Fraudulent. That I am personally experiencing. There are few people who creates there account and send a request to contact them on Telegram with there Telegram ID. After contacting them, they informed me to invest a some of 30$ - 40$ to get the job of converting from images to word/ PDF after finishing the job they informed me to invest 350$ to get my work payment as well as this 350$ back (so called for linking the account), later to that they informed to pay a tax fee of 120$ to receive my work payment + 30$ + 350$. Even after paying this 120$ now they are still fooling around to pay more. They are telling that they are from "dun & bradstreet" company and "toptal" company. I have all the proof of transaction made to them. Fake Emails which they sent to me as a proof of returning the money.

I request you all to be careful with such kind of job offers and would like to have help from you all how to track these people and get back my money which I have invested until now.

Looking forward from Fiverr support and everyone for the help to get my money back please.

Thanks and Regards,

Shashidhar Mare Gowda

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

There are 2 things you mentioned that are your own mistakes that got you into this situation. Granted, you might simply not be aware but consider this a lesson learned.

2 hours ago, shashidharmg said:

I request you all to be careful with such kind of job offers and would like to have help from you all how to track these people and get back my money which I have invested until now.

Looking forward from Fiverr support and everyone for the help to get my money back please.

First of all, Fiverr warns about taking communication away from the platform for exactly this reason (and other reasons of course). They won't be able to protect you from any scammers. 

they informed me to invest a some of 30$ - 40$ to get the job of converting from images to word/ PDF after finishing the job they informed me to invest 350$ to get my work payment

Secondly, you never ever ever should pay in order to get paid. That doesn't make any sense. This approach basically comes down to you paying someone else to have them pay you. 😵

I'm sorry to be the one to say it but none of us here nor on Fiverr can help you in this situation to get your money back..

• Like 8
  • Up 2