fraudsters?

lovingpetplus

Question

I am just finished two day long daze with two person, and i manage at the end to copy our last chat, which is frightening. To me,  beacause I trust people and somebody from time to time rip me a part which is why I am reacting like this and maybe to all of you this may be a good or perfect laugh...Can I post our conversation...we write all messages one to another...and its not loing at all...here it is...Iam Darko Atanasijevic and she is Leena Nair,Staff Recruiter Toptal...and although I provide a writing service...thisn is AWKWARD. inocent start first

Darko Atanasijević, [Aug 26, 2022 at 05:44]l
Hello there. My name is Darko, I am content writer from Serbia. I bealieve your colleague annemandes contact me on Fiverr and referred me to you  for little more guidenes on your project. You can contact me when it's convenient for you. Greeting

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 09:50]
Hi, I’m Leena Nair, Staff Recruiter Toptal, may I know your name and country of residence?

Darko Atanasijević, [Aug 26, 2022 at 10:17]
Hello! Offcourse, My full name is Darko Atanasijevic, and I live in city of  Belgrade,and Serbia is name of country.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, lovingpetplus said:

I bealieve your colleague ... contact me on Fiverr and referred me to you  for little more guidenes on your project.

If someone contacts you on Fiverr and asks you contact off Fiverr don't do it. Fiverr has rules about that.

• Like 6

then folows next...

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:02]
Nice to have you here

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:02]
Firstly let me tell you a little bit about our company…

Toptal is a global remote company that provides a freelancing platform that connects businesses with software engineers, designers, finance experts, data experts, and project managers. 

For the past years, Toptal has provided process-driven digital solutions for clients in the global marketplace…

Darko Atanasijević, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:22]
Thank you very much,  I appreciate fact that you contacted me a lot. Also, if we struck some kind of business deal it would be amazing. Can't wait to hear some more details about work that need to be done.

• Like 6

then she wasn't sure if I was up to it all ??

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:23]
Ok look, we have a transcription job which involves copy typing of texts in images to word documents in microsoft word, you just have to type as seen

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:23]
Do you have what it takes to partake in this project?

Darko Atanasijević, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:31]
Off course, that seems prity simple..but I am qualified and ready for all those things I have stated...so, whenever you think its time to start working just send me material, requirements , and what's my tasks..that is whats expected from me to be done.

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:31]
Alright

Leena Nair, [Aug 26, 2022 at 11:31]
Tell me how good you are and how many years experience do you have?

• Like 5