I'm in depression day by day because of

muzaffar78600

‏I'm in depression day by day because of I'm jobless. Please don't ignore my post.
Life does take tests....
It's not that I can't do any work I can do I was working abroad last 12 years but suddenly something happen in my life I leave everything's and go back home my father got Strok attack there is no male in my house who care my father I'm only son my father so since 3 years I'm at home with my father only take caring my father I can't go out from house even 1hr since 1 years I trying to find work at home freelance but noting but I'm still trying 
hope never die there is no other why I can't do job outside I can't leave my father alone even everything disturb home rent kids schooling please request everyone like share comment on my post maybe I get some work to manage my family and father medication hope you understand my feelings

• Like 11
  • Sad 8

19 hours ago, muzaffar78600 said:

‏I'm in depression day by day because of I'm jobless. Please don't ignore my post.

Don't fall into depression. There are a lot of things to do. Create a Fiverr gig or more, promote it/them and in the meantime work on your skills. There are free online classes on pretty much anything. So it all comes down to having the drive to learn and improve. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Isn't that like telling someone not to feel something, though? One theory is that it's a freeze trauma response. 

Maybe, but the truth is that a lot of people just think they are depressed, when all they need is a push. I was just trying to encourage that person to try and improve themselves, whether they want it or not.. that's up to them.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

39 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Maybe, but the truth is that a lot of people just think they are depressed, when all they need is a push. I was just trying to encourage that person to try and improve themselves, whether they want it or not.. that's up to them.

I just have a hard time reading what he wrote and telling him that he doesn't feel something, or that what he is experiencing isn't really happening. I think this approach might sometimes come with the best of intentions, but it's also a hallmark of abusive relationships and doesn't really help a person at all. In fact, it does the opposite. That's my ten cents. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

That's my ten cents. 

And I respect that. I was not talking about his personal stuff. I just tackled the Fiverr stuff at the end, where he said maybe if people comment he gets orders. That's not how Fiverr works, and I provided some important ideas.

• Like 9

Hi @muzaffar78600 - I love your gigs 😍 and can see that you spent some time putting things together. Which says a lot since you only started last month. Your account is fairly new, so it might take some time before you start seeing inquiries and getting orders. 

What I would like to see more of (since you are a graphic designer), are samples! Please include more samples of your work! You have several gig videos but not on all of your gigs, so add a video for each one. Please add examples of your work to show off all of your skill. Take advantage of the 3 images and 2 PDFs that you can add to your gallery. You can include many samples in the PDF and videos. Before I had any orders or reviews, my portfolio was the only reason why my buyers were ordering from me.

On your resume design gig, you picked the the wrong category (Data > Data Entry > Copy Paste). It should be "Graphic Design > Visual Design > Resume Design." Resumes are a trending category, so it'll help you to get better exposure if you correct your category. You might also want to offer cover letter designs and LinkedIn banners (LinkedIn is doing especially well).

On 11/15/2022 at 12:15 AM, muzaffar78600 said:

I'm in depression day by day because of I'm jobless. Please don't ignore my post.

Depression is a terrible place to be. I have dealt with it personally and second hand many times (since it runs in the family). Please know that you aren't alone! Don't be afraid to get professional help if you feel it is out of control or taking over your life. I also think it's great that you are reaching out to others on the forum.

The forum is a great place to interact with other sellers and to know that you are not alone in your struggles! That was one of the reasons why I started on the forum and why I continue to post here. There are others on the forum who are also caring for family members or are in situations that make it really difficult to get a traditional job. Freelancing has made it easier for me to meet the demands of my family, while having the flexibility of choosing my own working hours and projects. We also tend to move around a lot, so freelancing just makes sense.

If you need to chat, or want to ask Fiverr or forum-related questions, feel free to send me a private message on the forum! 😊

Also, did you know that there's a forum just for Graphic Designers like you? You can find it here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/64-graphics-design/

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15

I hope I don't come across as being mean, but I need to point this out because I've seen this way too many times on the forum;
One of your gigs is a social media marketing, which means you know a lot about marketing?
You should be using your skills and experience to get more potential buyers to find your gig. 
Also like Vickie mentioned above, why don't you have any sample images for your Youtube thumbnail gig?
If you have the experience and are a professional graphic designer, I am sure you have a lot of images from your past work, you need to
show them off to your potential buyers!  🖥️✒️🖌️

• Like 10

Im not going to comment on your situation as I’m sure it’s very hard to be in your shoes and you are just looking for a way out. 
as for your work: describing how tough your situation will never gets you work, clients do t buy because they feel pity for you and want to help you, they buy from you because YOU can help them to solve their pain point.
If you just need support morally then we can support you with that but for your orders you will have to work yourself. 

As a graphic designer and social media marketer you have an enormous advantage. As a graphic designer you should know what appeal to your target audience and can create it yourself, as a digital marketer you should know how to promote your services. But if you can’t do it for yourself then clients also wouldn’t believe that you can do it for them. Start working towards your clients and what they would like to see from you. 

• Like 17

Hello brother, 
Positive vibes to you! I do pray that one day you can easily support your family and also be able to live a life of fullness.
In life there are ups and downs. No one is certain about where the income would come from, but suddenly we do find some source of income which sustain us. I hope you get that source 🙂 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, smtaqimz said:

Hello brother, 
Positive vibes to you! I do pray that one day you can easily support your family and also be able to live a life of fullness.
In life there are ups and downs. No one is certain about where the income would come from, but suddenly we do find some source of income which sustain us. I hope you get that source 🙂 

THANKS BROTHER 

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dmarketer_abdul said:

Freelancing is not a shortcut way for success. It's a continues effort process. You can follow this quotes “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale

MY DEAR BROTHER YOU THINK WRONG WHAT I WANT IN POST JUST PRAY HERE IM NOT ASKING ORDER ASKING PRAY SHARE MY FEELING

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU

• Like 6

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Im not going to comment on your situation as I’m sure it’s very hard to be in your shoes and you are just looking for a way out. 
as for your work: describing how tough your situation will never gets you work, clients do t buy because they feel pity for you and want to help you, they buy from you because YOU can help them to solve their pain point.
If you just need support morally then we can support you with that but for your orders you will have to work yourself. 

As a graphic designer and social media marketer you have an enormous advantage. As a graphic designer you should know what appeal to your target audience and can create it yourself, as a digital marketer you should know how to promote your services. But if you can’t do it for yourself then clients also wouldn’t believe that you can do it for them. Start working towards your clients and what they would like to see from you. 

THANKS YOU SISTER

ALLAH BLESS YOU

• Like 6

12 hours ago, zeus777 said:

I hope I don't come across as being mean, but I need to point this out because I've seen this way too many times on the forum;
One of your gigs is a social media marketing, which means you know a lot about marketing?
You should be using your skills and experience to get more potential buyers to find your gig. 
Also like Vickie mentioned above, why don't you have any sample images for your Youtube thumbnail gig?
If you have the experience and are a professional graphic designer, I am sure you have a lot of images from your past work, you need to
show them off to your potential buyers!  🖥️✒️🖌️

THANKS YOU SO MUCH

IM DOING HARDWORK

• Like 6

I am also helping to care for my ill father. And so, I try practice self care when things get challenging and frustrating. For exampling, running, hiking and other fun activities. Yes, I pray that you receive wisdom, direction and everything that you need.

Edited by wayne_mt
  • Like 6